Big Brother: Julie Chen is a robot!

Cheap21

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDo7-4HbE80

"IS "Big Brother" hostess Julie Chen actually an android? An Internet compilation clip of CBS boss Les Moonves' wife robotically uttering the phrase "but first" has led some to dub her "The Chenbot" - and even she seems to agree. "My best friend from college called one day and said, 'They call you "the Chenbot" on the Internet. You're like a robot,' " Chen tells Entertainment Weekly. "And I'm like, 'What?!' I watched that Internet compilation of every 'but first' I've said on 'Big Brother.' You know, my inflections are the same every single time. The turn is the same every single time. The facial expressions are the same every time. I am the Chenbot!""

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't watch the show anymore, but I've always thought she was a robot. That's really funny.

I hope Season 7 has Chilltown in it. Or AT LEAST Will and Shannon's racist, homophobic asses stirring up [!@#$%^&*]. God, I hated their guts, but they were funny.

Can you imagine a Big Brother house with Marcellas, Will AND Shannon? Catfight anyone?!

• Members

She's my favorite part of Big Brother. She's so robotic. Without Julie, Big Brother wouldn't be the same.

The only time I've ever seen any emotion out of that woman was when she whacked Marcellas over the head with her cue cards after he refused to save himself from eviction.

• Members

I couldn't STAND those two bastards. I mean, really. Wow. I've never hated any reality show contestants as much as I hated them. I know Nicole was crazy, but she was the one I loved most out of that season.

• Members

Shannon and Will were the best from their seasons! They were hilarious and I loved Shannon's attitude. It sucks that she didnt last too long at all. I beleive she was the 2nd one evicted. I really wish she had went further

• Members

LOL...but she provided us with one of the top 10 moments in Big Brother history when she cleaned the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush. That was classic! If no one remembers anything from that season, they surely remember that

Archived