Simple Life: Til Death Do They Part

King

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They had to film a set up scene at the beginning. Paris sent Nicole a cookie with GOOD LUCK !@#$%^&*] on it.

Later on in the show, Paris said it was the most uncomfortable day of her life. :lol:

Nicole has not lost her touch that is for sure!

• Members

E! is reshowing it all this week. In fact, it's on right now! :lol:

Nicole is so skinny!! :o Especially when they showed clips from the past two seasons. She looks like she's about to snap.

Is their feud real, or is it just a stunt?? B/c if it were real, why would they agree to do that? It was obviously set up. :lol:

• Members

Im watching it now and I think this feud is fake, espeically when the boy from the Muslim family was questioning them on not being friends anymore. I think its a setup of the season finale have them making up with each other.

I have to say the Nicole segments are so much better than Paris. Nicole comes off as funny where as Paris comes off as stupid. I do miss seeing them together though bc they had good chemistry together. The show just feels lacking.

• Members

I don't think the feud is fake; I think it is very real. But I do think the producers told Faraaz to ask them both that.

Paris comes off as snotty and dumb. Nicole comes off as an intentional jokester and fun and hilarious.

Tonight's was good, but not as funny as last week's. Next week's looks really good.

I wish they beefed up the competition. Like had a clear prize for the winner. And a little get-together for the mom and the girls where they had to be in the same room for the mom to declare a winner.

• Members

Nicole is so much better than Paris. I just saw Paris on Live w/ Regis and Kelly, and she sounds like she's permanently stoned on weed. Nicole is really funny and has better communication skills, even though she says inappropriate stuff all the time.

Archived