The Tom Pelprehy Chapel of love

Q Steph

• Members

I develop a lot of crushes, but Tom Pelprey has turned me into an absolute fangurl. Not only is he a sexy [!@#$%^&*], but the man is beyond talented. The pain, anger and devastation he filters through his multilayered performance as Jonathan Randall could easily segue into scenery chewing, but he plays all the naunces with just enough emoting to pull you in but not overwhelm.

His organic ability to tap into the volatile character he plays has just earned him his first Daytime Emmy! There's a bright future ahead for him. He's a charismatic, talented and gorgeous individual who could just very possibly be the next George Clooney. Tom's more than just hype; he is the true and living emodiment of an actor who has not been afraid to risk and take chance with the conventional. He has spun gold out of mediocore writing; if it weren't for his tortured performance and acting partner Stephanie Gashet, I wouldn't be a proud Jammy fan but society's mores be damned! I support kissing cousins! :D In this instance at least, but I digress..

I love you, Tom!

Marry me. :P

Or at least send me an autographed picture. B)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

OMG...a thread dedicated to Tom Pelphrey! :o I haven't gone to this part of SON in forever!

I remember wanting to watch GL when he first came on to see what the hoopla was all about and at the same time, wondering if he was just overrated...I finally did give GL a try almost a year later and I was completely blown away by how much of a natural this guy is! He is worth all the hype and more!

I also thinks he probably plays one of the best characters on daytime right now. From what I heard, I knew Jonathan Randall was bad but after reading up on his history and watching some of the stuff I missed, he was downright evil and disturbed..for that kind of character to be rootable without seeming forced is a great feat for any writer and actor. I think the show has done a great job writing Jonathan as young man who grew up with so much abuse and will continue as an adult to deal with the consequences of that abuse while Tom continues to do such a great job on portraying Jonathan as a character who still has a lot of issues to deal with despite having changed a little for the better.

It will be a sad day when he leaves GL to try other things. I'm not a big fan of Hollywood these days and hope to God if Tom does make it to the movies, his talent won't be wasted on lame teen comedies or horror flicks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived