The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks Nex

Are those from the 13th or from the 7th, 8th and 13th? I have the 7th and 8th if you need them funny1

Here are the SON sneek peeks for this week...looks like Tracy is on W, TH and F (there are spoilers for finding out luke's heart attack is real on Friday and tracy vowing to care for him) And then she is on M and T of the following week. 5 days in a row--woo hoo..

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To be positive, I have absolutely no doubt that Jane and Tony will rock those scenes. To be negative-looks like Luke will be "trying to win her back" for about two seconds before she caves. And thus ends any apparent "story" for Tracy, and back she goes in the closet.

Ignore that negativity if you can. I just feel like punching someone in the face...it has NOT been a good day.

*blinks innocently*

Not that I actually *would* punch someone in the face at work. Not lil' ol me.......

I wish I could fake some emergency illness and get OUT of here.

• Members

Thanks Hooked. I was wondering when the spoilers said a couple that we weren't expecting but wouldn't surprise us would be married by the end of November. That had "LuNacy" written all over it.

But seriously, WHY does it have to be funny? I mean honestly, don't TPTB realize LuNacy can do the deeply heartfelt as well - they are the best together at everything they do and we're long overdue for Tracy being reminded how much Luke adores her. On a side note, I'm just loving how much Luke's kids are pushing for LuNacy's reunion. The Spencermaine family is so wonderful to watch - but lets get Brookie involved already!

• Members

luke told lulu today that she should put in a good word for him with tracy and lulu said she tried but he dug himself in pretty deep this time. Then luke said he knows he really messed up, but that he is sure Tracy still loves him and he thinks he will be back as her husband soon. Lulu was saying "well kind of hard as you never really were her husband. Luke said "details, details.."

• Members

I was quickly FFing through the show and didn't catch all the interaction between Luke and Lulu. I'm so glad they are keeping it up. For all his bravado, Luke is far more about "family" than Sonny is.

So.... Luke and Lulu talking about Lucky and Tracy. I really hope we get more Trucky along the way!

Edited by remos

• Members

Even Guza wouldn't be so predictable as to have Luke and Tracy get married again in the exact same way, would he? If this is true, I think the "shocking" wedding will be Ethan/Maya, or Tracy/Ethan.

:) On Tracy/Ethan. My goodness. I'd give a month's salary to see that play out. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Hooked/Funny, I replied to you both.

• Members

My money is on Ethan/Tracy - THAT would be a hoot, especially since we've already seen Luke's jealousy in this matter.

Personally though I don't think Luke ever gets that drunk nor would Tracy get that drunk again. The end couples are Luke/Tracy, Ethan/KRISTINA, and Maya/?, so I'm not going to get too up in arms about Ethan/Maya and a wedding rumour.

• Members

I want Brook/Ethan, the mini version of Lacy... that much mutual possible hotness at least deserves to be chem tested...but Guza doesn't give a rat's patootie what I want, so it's irrelevant until and unless he decides to go that route.

I find the very idea of Brook and Nik to be nauseating. Tyler is old enough, by daytime standards, to almost play her father. Not that the age difference thing really matters...I just don't buy that Brook would find him attractive, unless they are going to play up the daddy replacement angle. Tyler is good looking..but he is showing his age, and it's more apparent than ever up against AL.

You all know how I feel about Kristina. No need to rehash that.

Unfortunately, they've already established that Ethan/Tracy have a great stepmama/son relationship...otherwise, I'd root for a Treat/Lacy triangle. That's one case where I wouldn't care about the age difference. Because Tracy is cool like that.

• Members

Here is some more info...seriously maya is so horrible, there is no way ethan/maya can pull off the comedy of waking up in vegas like lunacy did.

Sounds like Tracy will be on Nov 3rd (I know from spoiler dates from SI, November 4th if brenda is visiting the qs (what fun is that if tracy isn't there to snark at her) and November 8th and 9th.