The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Lulu/Dillon are hanging out at the Q's, so can our girl PLEASE make an appearance?

RUMOR DISCUSSION

SoapDish Rumor (from a reliable poster): Dillon fights the fever... There is more, but I am stopping right there. LOL. Tracy better be involved if true. I read that because Lulu fears she is going to die, she and her father share a tearful goodbye. Sounds good as I'm all for family interaction. BUT...That better include the Q's. I want Tracy to be at her son's bedside before he ends up quarantined, and then I want her to at least be b-tching at someone to find a cure for him. Am I asking for too much? LOL.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SPOILER/RUMOR

Ms.Q I doubt that Dillon gets the fever,although I have heard he may propose.

If he does get the fever...don't count on ANY Tracy/Dillon bedside scenes.

I hate to sound bitter but experience with GaP has made me wise.

They care about the Corinthii and the Spencers.

You'd have a better chance getting a Luke/Dillon or even Lulu/Dillon scene out of that than Tracy/Dillon.

If Dillon gets sick I imagine it'll be mostly Georgie/Dillon.

RUMOR/SPOILER DISCUSSION OVER

btw how was today's show?

• Members

I don't really care for Skye too much...but that's not the main reason why.

I'm sick of seeing characters destroyed...their personalities played with...their history jacked with...and on and on.

Tracy would NEVER have cheated on Luke with Coleman before GaP.

Even if she didn't love him.

And Tracy I don't believe,would ever try to pass off a child as her own,as a Quartermaine,if that child wasn't one.

She's always telling Skye and Emily they aren't really Q's.

I doubt she'd tell her father Ned WAS one, if he wasn't.

It just wouldn't be in character.

Tracy also has already said she wasn't in on Edward's decision to sell Skye on the black market.

You'd think,if that were her kid and she knew it,that she'd keep closer tabs than that.

But yeah....I'm tired of the "let's make X character do this" to fit plot points,when the things they have the characters doing are just not "in" character.

Tracy/Skye as mother daughter(and I'm not spoiling it since it's just a stupid rumor) would merely be a plot device for Luke/Tracy/Skye to cause more angst,and I really don't see the point.

The characters provide their OWN conflict,without rewriting history.

• Members

If that spoiler is true I dont think it would be such a bad story...... It it wasnt under GaP's control but it is and I think that I really wouldnt like to see how the big "reveal" is going to be played out. If it is back burner then there is no point but if it gets more time then the MOB and for at least two weeks then it could work. Im just so sick of TPTB changing Skye's family. I have always viewed Skye as a Chandler and that is what she will be for as long a I remeber her but Skye doesnt even mention adam anymore so whats the point in changing who she is for all I care skye doesnt care so why should we.

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, today could've been much better, but at least our girl was ON! And she's in the PREVIEWS talking to Luke! So...Does she snatch the phone from Lulu? Or does Luke ask to speak to his wife? Ha, wishful thinking, I know. And coolkid, what do you think about Tracy wearing her other favorite jacket? LOL. Most of the women have been victims of "recycled" wardrobe, but come on...Also, "Beautiful Disaster" has been updated.

SPOILER/RUMOR DISCUSSION

Dillon Rumor...The exact rumor was that Dillon fights the fever, and once he wakes up from his dreams, he proposes to Georgie. Sounds plausible, right? Although, it also sounds as though it will be all about Dillon/Georgie as ILoveTracyQ speculated. But I'm still gonna hope!

Skye/Tracy Rumor...I'm not opposed, LOL, if RC/JE get a good SL out of it. However...I'm not too fond of the "Ned is not a Q." Plus as ILoveTracyQ mentioned, it'll be nothing more than a plot device, but...I'm still not against the idea. And RC/JE do resemble each other IMO...not that it means much, LOL. Just sayin'. ;) And coolkid, as the rumor goes...Tracy is supposed to reveal herself to be Skye's mother while Skye is on her deathbed this Sweeps. Skye will not realize what is going on because she will be on a lot of medication. I highly doubt this is happening (wouldn't the magazines have mentioned something?), but I would LOVE for this to be true! JE would be incredible! :D

• Members

That Jacket is older then the Green one that's the same one in jane's promo pics come on either mention it in the script or kill it ;) . I think that us TQ fans dont get the short end of the stick in the wardrobe every time I see Lorenzo it looks the same all black :P And SKYE didnt she wear that shirt when she was in "Love" with Lorenzo the last time. At this rate GH is saving a whole lotta cash on clothing.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Can we Keep Ned and Skye as siblings why cant tracy have had twins ;) that would add more conflict if Tracy had two kids and gave up skye. B)

IA Ms Q that Jane and Robin look alike especally today :)

• Members

The Skye/Tracy rumors are false. The poster admitted it, LOL. And coolkid, wasn't it implied that Skye/Ned slept together? There'd be an ick factor then. ;)

SPOILER/RUMOR ALERT

From SoapDish (where else? :P)

JE is indeed going to recurring, but before that...

ABC Editing/whoever found the time to put together a JE/Tracy MSP...

All right. So that came from me, not SD. The MSP is true, but why bother if she's no longer on contract?

Tracy gets an interesting shoulder to cry on...

Luke? Coleman? Skye? Although, since Ned/Alan aren't on often, they would also be surprising. And why is she crying? Are the Edward dying rumors true?

Tracy is not Skye's mother, but she does spend time at Skye's bedside...

Why? Is she trying to pull the plug? LOL. I shouldn't joke about that.

In her delirium, Skye unknowingly tells Tracy she's pregnant...

Could be interesting, except then we have to sit through months of Tracy blackmailing Skye.

Tracy stops Dillon/Georgie from getting married...

Not surprising.

Luke confronts Lorenzo (presumably over putting Lulu's life in danger). Skye sides with Lorenzo. Tracy sides with Luke. Tracy and Luke have a few adventures of their own coming up...

Definitely too good to be true.

• Members

EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS/RUMORS

Wow,I guess Tracy will have a little to do for sweeps.

If the rumor is true about GQ I'm not looking forward to that,though.

But SZ says Alan and Tracy team up to try and get the medicine for Dillon when he falls ill.

Cool !

I mean,not cool that Dillon's sick,but cool that JE should have some good,angsty stuff,even if only for a minute.

Also,does everyone know the one about Luke,that the doctors are doing a plasma extraction and his heart seizes on the operating table?

Could be some good angsty moments for our girl there,too.

As far as the shoulder to cry on,my guess is Tracy at first is crying over Luke,and maybe Dillon is the shoulder,then when Dillon falls ill,maybe Georgie? Or LUCAS,even? Hmm..though I doubt that one. Monica or Bobbie,but most likely Georgie. Could be Lorenzo,though. There's a thought.....

I hope JE isn't going to recurring. I'm trying to believe that's a hateful rumor.

I doubt Skye will know that soon that she is pregnant,unless she's been keeping it quiet and it's Luke's.

I would love,love,LOVE for Tracy and Luke to have an adventure all on their own.

*crosses toes and fingers*

BTW are those all from SD?

Our girl should be on today.

YEAH !!!!! :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub:

SPOILERS/RUMORS DISCUSSION OVER

• Members

Bumping to add my spec about "Beautiful Disaster" and it's update.

About chapter 11...Tracy's dream. Do you think the person after Luke could be after him because of Tracy,and her dream will come true?

If so...who could the person in the shadows be?

My guess is Gino,who isn't really dead.

That would make sense,if this person is also after Lo and Sonny/their territory.

What does anyone else think about that?

The story is getting really good....I wasn't expecting that dream in the last chapter at all.

• Members

Bumping again to say judging by the recaps that it sounds like Luke is still hung up on Skye.

What happened to this "love" Tracy and Luke were supposed to have found?

LOL

Eh,at this point I don't really care,if I knew JE would get airtime and story elsewhere I'd be all for a Lo/Skye/Luke thing and say FREE TRACY !!

But alas and alack...TG LURVES our girl. :wub:

I think he might even have a little crush. :)

Enough is enough,though. Break Skuke up,or don't. If they do,let Tracy and Luke enter their own story.

If they don't,let Tracy have Robert. :)

I wouldn't mind that.

I would LURVE,again....a Tracy/Luke adventure.

Sans Skye,and Lo.

PLEASE. :)

• Members

Not enough JE/Tracy today, and Luke needs to be daydreaming about his wife, not his mistress. :( I can't wait until Tracy meets the chimp though! LOL. And shallow note...forgive me...but has JE's hair seemed darker in the most recent episodes, or is it just me? I prefer the auburn on her.

ILoveTracyQ, I wasn't expecting the dream in "Beautiful Disaster" either. I started reading the update and thought, "Did I miss a chapter or something?" :lol: Also...Kenna has a Q Fanfiction up called Secrets and the Past.

SPOILER/RUMOR DISCUSSION

Yes, all from SoapDish, although SZ has the GQ spoiler up too. Oh well. At least Tracy will be onscreen. And I LOVE the Alan/Tracy spoiler! Monica needs to leave them alone, LOL. I just hope it goes on longer than the last Alan/Tracy spoiler. I hadn't heard that one in regards to Luke. Could be good. Interesting speculation about Georgie. I can get behind that too. *tries not to get too excited*

About the JE/recurring rumor...The same poster reported that IR is out, TC is out, KMo is out, and RC will take an extended leave. This was the second time the JE/recurring rumor had been posted. The first time, the poster also reported that MM is out, only to have someone else dispute that, LOL. Time will tell, I suppose. *sigh*