The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thank you, halee! I'm so glad you're doing that. I've posted a few times, but will keep it bumped so maybe we'll get even more response. So far, so good! So many Jane/Tracy fans!

I'm glad someone introduced the ageist/sexist angle since that is really something we could use to get something done. As Funny pointed out, it's particularly evident on GH.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, we must keep up the pressure. TPTB have to know that Tracy deserves more - and so do her fans.

Just spent the last half hour talking with Hooked. They have power back already but not Internet. She's bored out of her tree but at least she can talk to people.

• Members

Hey everyone,

It's minutes before noon and I'm off with the screamers to a homeschool do. Don't know if I'll be back in time to recap (assuming TQ is even on today). If someone else is watching live could you do the honours?

Nothing for spoilers, except that the ewcbo is zonked this Friday when Lulu and the boys go to see her.

• Members

I"M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I have missed you guys!!

Internet is a beautiful thing...power...amazing...AC the best!!!!

We had our aunt/uncle and cousins staying wth us last night for power.

Kids off today and tomorrow...the weather is cool out...life is good.

Thank god we were so lucky.

We spent a few hours yesterday handing out ice and water to people in need. It was nice for the kids to do.

AndI didn't even have to miss an episodeof GH!!

I think Tracyi s probably wallpaper today again...or maybe she has a few lines....

Thanks for all the good wishes and for thinking of me!!

• Members

What happened to SON? There isn't a link to the boards from the main page. :huh:

Anyway, just read on SOC that the verdict is reached tomorrow. So, it's almost guaranteed Tracy. I hope she at least gets some reaction shots. Either way, looks like Tracy Tuesday!

*hey, Funny!*

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

hooked, good to have you back! :D

OT: I found out this morning there was a good chance there wouldn't have been school today due to flooding in the area...That would have been SO cool if I got a Monday off from work. When is Columbus day again? :lol:

Nothing really new on the Tracy front, I see. (except for halee's super awesome TrAshy clips on YouTube). :P

• Members

Just dropped in for a few. I'm watching Practical Magic with the Diva - such a chick flick. This is the good thing about my daughter coming of age.

I see no Tracy so I didn't miss anything today. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I can't wait until Luke returns to get Tracy back on air (how sad is that... really...)

Speaking of Trash, I thought for sure some of you would have howled at my last chapter as I mention Lord Larry himself.... are you guys even reading anymore :huh: ?

I'm trying to be better with the blog. Whomever did the trial stuff was brilliant.

• Members

I just got one tiny bit out of an insider...grain of salt...

OMG--too funny...I am not above using the hurricane survivor card! Good thinking Jackal!!!

I want to know if Tracy sees Laura awake or if she just belives Lulu and does she send laura away without nik agreeing? Or does she do it out of spite or to hurt lulu?

She does not see Laura awake, but she is very suspicious of Lulu being right, and she confers with the doctors a little. Then, she decides she should be sent to another facility.

More

Tracy convinces Nik that it is best for Lulu if Laura is moved to another facility. He agrees and moves her. Luke comes back in about 2 weeks and finds out his wife has been moved and his daughter is crazy.

Lucky is very worried about the people he cares about. He is very tempted by his demons and he will come very close to start using drugs again.

Sam is on a mission and likes that she has certain abilities. She is intrigued by Jerry and wants to know what he is up to.

Liason will make plans to be together next week. But I think the cheesy romantic stuff has been cut. So, it will be back to the same old thing. And after Kate gets shot, they are done. At least, that is the vibe that I am getting now.

More...

Anything on Jax? Are CarJax over? Who's going to be the mother of baby Jacks?

CarJax are over for now, but they will slowly work themselves back together. I think the spoiler said that Jax would be a daddy by the year's end. I don't think that they will be giving him a baby. I think the child is already born. Nothing has been completely confirmed on that, though.

And no Luke is not mad at Tracy when he gets back. Tracy is mad at him and let's him have it.

Luke finds out that Nik moved Laura when he returns. He does not know that Tracy has anything to do with it. She does stay married to him

Edited by hookedongh