• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey TQ pals!

From an insider this morning who was just giving scene specifics. All I could get...

Gotta do my last ditch spoiler ho thing before I leave...

Do you know if they ever reveal why Tracy came back early? Is she in a fight with Luke or did she come back to watch out for Lulu or something or to clear Luke?

They already revealed why Tracy came back early on Tuesday June 3.

Cause she didn't like the Sri Lankan bar crawl? But she never said they were in a fight or anything, only Lulu did.

They're not fighting. That's Lulu projecting and running her mouth about things she knows nothing about. It's really as simple as Tracy not liking Luke's version of life on the run.

• Members

Agreed!!! I think you should print out the annals (okay maybe censor a few of them) and send them to Guza and Frons and tell them this is how GH should have been written!!!

They totally take the easy way out...they could have made it about ELQ even. I guess Tony did allude to that in his article that Jane will be back early cause either Tracy gets sick of him or doesn't like how he travels....

I'm sticking with the Remos version!!

• Members

That's kind of what I thought from the scene. Lulu and everyone just want to think that Luke dumped Tracy. She probably just had enough flea bag motels and dive bars. I secretly I think it's a cover b/c Luke and Tracy are worried about Lulu. (That's what I've decided to believe).

• Members

Are we supposed to assume then that she couldn't cut it??? As if she's never been in a somewhat similar situation? I guess I thought life on the run wouldn't even be an issue for her as long as she had Luke... (even if she accustomed to maid service and cappuccino in bed - haha).

So, I was watching some clips from a year ago. Some of the court scenes I didn't pay as much attention to as I was away and was trying to do as much as I could online in a short period of time. In any case, in the episodes when Laura's verdict is announced, I love that Tracy is rubbing Luke's arm and then has her hand on his back.

I remember the shoulder/arm rubbing at the start of the hearing (I was still home), but I guess I skipped over it the second time. And also, her taking hold of Lucky's wrist when he got up to argue with the judge in an effort to, I guess, calm/restrain him? So cute! A little family moment. :wub:

• Members

Just wrong... so very wrong... and lazy.

My positive spin: Okay, so she didn't like how he did things and she left for a change. They're still good and Lukey just needs to get the evidence so he can get back to her. Onus is on Luke now.

But I agree. Guza has to take a meeting! Let me show him how it should be done. B)

• Members

Just more Soapdish fanfic

Now they are saying all the robin/patrick and liason wedding rumors were done to catch people who worked at GH giving out info. And lots of people were caught.

Crazy!!!

I am not feeling too hopeful about our girl getting much of anything this summer at all. She is not even being mentioned anywhere!!!

Scotty is supposed to take over as DA when Alexis resigns. I would take some Tracy/Scott, some Tracy/Trevor--hell even Tracy/lulu...just Tracy something!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, she is in SOD this week again in a photo with JI in the courtroom for Monica's trial with a question posed to JI about "Does he think Tracy has wreaked havoc on the Q mansion" He said it is so loney it is a welcome change, but on any given day he might say Tracy and LUke deserve each other.

At least our girl is visible in the mags! And it was a good hair day for her!! ;)

And I just have to say that not only am I a shoe nut, but makeup is slowing creeping up to a close second! I love Benefits makeup!!