The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Nope. Didn't even flinch.

Apparently JFP has been pretty ticked at leaks and is plugging them hard. The last two sweeps were spoiled to death so everyone knew what was happening and they weren't very good. Hopefully something interesting will happen this time that is worth the secrecy.

Until someone tells me I'm wrong, I'm sticking with this one. The storyline potential is endless - including the ick of Edward flirting with his own granddaughter. Now TELL me tiic wouldn't do that?

Yeah... but it would have been nice. At least he listened to Tracy's argument and voiced it in his tyraid at Lulu. AND Tracy saw him do it.

Now see, it didn't bother me at all. I thought it was totally in character for Claudia. Now, if they want to keep up with the grandma comments they should bring her grandchild[ren] on to the canvas!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

God, I can't WAIT for this to happen!!!

I'm traveling tomorrow. Probably won't be able to watch until Saturday. Remos, when you do the recaps here would you mind including the Diane scenes, please?! I'd be grateful. Thanks!!

Oh -- Diane's hair was AWFUL today (The dye job! The stick figure styling at the neck! Gasp!!).. but that sweet and sticky line was freakin' HILARIOUS!

Somebody clarify the Tracy scenes for me today. I have always believed Tracy really cares about Lulu. So the question is: why was she really trying to buy out Claudia?

She says it is for Lulu, but she's sorta lying about that, right?

Isn't it really because she's worried Luke will nail Claudia?

Or maybe it's a little bit of both? I dunno.

The whole scene seemed "odd" to me.. she was clearly coming off as concerned about Lulu, but all of us know that wasn't her number one priority. Or was it? I dunno.

Hmmmmm.

I'm hoping she's on tomorrow, with fallout between Luke and Tracy after Lulu leaves the room. Think it could happen? Or do you scoopsters know for certain that it won't?

• Members

Lainey, I think it's the writers who should have the scenes clarified for them. There was a midstream switch from Tracy's motivation being all about Luke to being all about Lulu.

Since Claudia seems to be Guza's co-obsession now, along with Golden Boy, I think he lost his train of thought halfway through the Tracy scenes. How difficult can it be, though, to retain your powers of concentration for 3 1/2 minutes?

I doubt that Tracy's on. There's a spoiler for tomorrow with Luke and Claudia, supposedly talking about Lulu and Johnny.

• Members

I'll do my best. I like Diane too.

I think it's a combinations of Tracy being scared for Luke, jealous of Claudia and worried about Lulu. I think her motivation is so mixed that everything is legitimate.

TIIC left the scene hanging. I don't think there is anything with Tracy tomorrow, but I will watch and hope to be pleasantly surprised. In the meantime, I fixed our problem.... see my post above!

Edited by remos

• Members

I dont think Tracy will be on tomorrow. Probably just lukey and claudia and shrew lu who I can't stand anymore . Two good days of smackdown for her--from Kate and from Luke today!

The HS opening starts on Wed. the 16th. I was told Jane taped two of the days that they were filming that. I think it only lasts a few episodes. IT is not the focus of sweeps.

The rating were horrible again at a 2.1 last week.

I started a new thread on SOC for you Remos! About Claudia shoudl be Tracy's daughter! Go forth and post!

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=350135

Lainey--I will remail you the recaps if you need them. It is 1am and I am still up. I need to go to bed this second!!