The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

SPOILER STUFF

That would be fun--I think Tracy would be great on an adventure storyline. Get her out of the mansion, and into a real storyline for a change.

Oh, and for whoever made the comment about continuity ("My mom can't swim!"), that hit me too, because I remember the scene where Tracy talks about being young and on vacation, pushing Alan into the lake, and Lila pushing her in right afterwards. It bugged me until my inner fanfic writer figured it out. FACT: Tracy *can* swim. SPECULATION: Tracy did not want Dillon to know she can swim, especially when he was young. He grew up in hotels, remember? With pools? And if Mommy can't swim, then Mommy can have the nanny take Dillon swimming instead of going herself. Sound about right?

Finally, Smirks, I watched your Quartermaine mvid! AWESOME STUFF, amazing and beautiful. I noticed that you had a couple of clips I would DIE for--Edward's fake heart attack and TQ fighting in the fountain with Monica (oh, the femslash potential). Any chance of my getting them? Especially the fake heart attack--I would LOVE to have that scene.... Pretty please?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MinervaFan, interesting speculation about Tracy/Dillon, but something tells me the writers weren't going for that. ;)

smirks, I can upload the heart attack scenes for MinervaFan if you don't have easy access to them. Just let me know. :)

ILoveTracyQ, rollerblading accident, huh? Not as exciting as getting into a fight, LOL, but still, it sounded kind of serious. It’s sad that JE and TG had to come up with the idea to have it happen on screen. Shouldn’t the writers be doing that? Regarding SOW...Since SZ had it almost word for word, should I bother getting it? And while I'm glad JE/TG made the cover, that is some cheap photo-shopping. Aren’t these people professionals? LOL.

*hopes that Tracy is ON today*

SPOILER MENTION

-

-

-

-

-

I can't wait to see if she ends up on the island. :lol:

• Members

LOL about the photo "shopping", I was going to say the same thing but couldn't remember the term.

Hoorah for them getting the cover,and I actually think Tracy will be on today.

I bought the mag,and if the only thing you're interested in is GH,nah don't buy it unless you want/need to see the article for yourself,but like you said it's word for word on SZ.

Still confuzzled about that SID thing,it's driving me nuts when I think on it.

Guess I better not think on it,right? :)

LOL

• Members

MinervaFan...

The Edward heart attack clips, courtesy of Dragonfly:

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

no sound (booo!), but Jane's not very hard to lipread (yay for enunciation!)

The Monica/Tracy fountain snippet was just from another montage from GH's 35th Anniversary episode. It's in a sequence about the Quartermaines. If you want I can upload it for you, but there's not incredible amounts of Tracy in it.

And thanks for the video praise. It's my favorite that I've done ever...not that I've done anything since. *kicks laptop*

Spoiler Gabbery

Tracy on the island in an adventure storyline with Robert and Anna and Luke would just be about the best thing ever on the planet. Granted, knowing the SMFIC, she'll just be there for laughs at Tracy's expense, but damnit, I am hoping for more.

• Members

Smirks, you are fabulous! I don't mind the lack of sound--what I wanted was to see Tracy's expressions. I read an article once about that scene, and the author waxed eloquent over the emotions JE expressed with just her face. I appreciate the upload.

As for the video--sooner or later, I'm gonna beg one of you experienced people to teach me how to make vids (once my collection of clips is done). I have several songs I'd love to do--mainly original songs recorded by friends of mine--but my one attempt to fathom Windows Movie Makers was like Adventures in Do-It-Yourself Neurosurgery. Not fun, and not pretty. But I can learn--I know I can.

• Members

I guess it's good, as I don't have to sit through the stupid episode. I will try to have a new story done this weekend. My last was a Gilmore Girls, so it's Tracy's turn. Trying to get one last Fake Spoiler in before we switch over to the Tracy Trapped with _____ challenge.

• Members

Fanfiction Updates! :D

Oh, Baby: Chapter 17; I've had this chapter written for awhile, but I didn't want to post it until I had a good idea where I was going with the chapter after it. Sorry it took so long.

ILoveTracyQ, do you remember that poem I posted a long, long time ago? It summarized what happened Tracy Q. SL wise since her return in April 2003. But then I had to stop in Feb. 2005 since she JE was so wrongfully placed on the backburner. <_< In any case, I started it again once Lacy picked up, adding bits and pieces when I had the time. For anyone interested, Ode to Tracy Q is what I came up with. Sorry if it's hard to read. It wouldn't let me space it correctly.

• Members

Edit: Sorry for the super-long post. I'm downloading clips, updating tags at the TQ Ficathon, and surfing...I keep coming up with things to add.

FF.net translates all hard returns into html paragraph codes, which in essence gives you a double space every time you hit the enter key. If you're using Word, open up the file, highlight the poem, and do the following: Select Find/Replace; in Find: type "^p"; in Replace: Type "^l"

This will change all your hard returns to line breaks, which will translate as single spacing on FF.net. (It'll look the same in Word.) Save the document, upload it to FF.net, and replace the file. NOTE: You can create line breaks by hitting Shift-Enter when creating your documents, but this way is a lot quicker for edits.

ETA: Smirks: Downloaded the first of the Edward Heart Attack vids, and the volume is fuzzy, but definitely there. OMG--Jane Elliot used to be a soap actress! What a difference 26 years of experience will make! ROFLMAO. I mean, she still has it--the beauty, the expression, the poise--but wow....talk about overacting. (Maybe it's the cheesy 80s soap music...) Comparing it to the 2004 scene, when Edward has a real heart attack? It's amazing to watch the changes both in the character and the actress....can't wait to see parts 2 and 3... thank you SOOOO much for getting the clips posted.

Oh, and question--is there another scene between the "Take Me I'm Yours" clip and the "Tracy and Coleman Get Jiggy" clip? I've seen caps of Tracy and Luke kissing when she's wearing that gorgeous ivory overjacket from the "Take Me I'm Yours" clip and thought I might have missed something....

ETA: Just found this quote on the wallykurth.net press clippings page. The title was "Her Lover, Her Son," which just made me LMFAO. I want to see 1993 Tracy - Ned scenes just for the itty bitty squick factor.

Soap Opera Digest

March 12, 1992

"My Lover, My Son"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane Elliot is thrilled to be reunited with Kurth, even if it means playing mother to a guy not much younger than herself. "It took a minute to switch gears," she admits. "Because all of our scenes at DAYS had been flirtatious, my instinct was to bat my eyes, roll my shoulders and make him want me. And he had to get used to calling me 'Mom" instead of "Anjelica". But nothing could make me happier than to spend time with Wally. Our friendship is a great boon to my life. He's a kind, gentle, spiritual, perceptive human being, and you can never have too many of those in your life."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Members

MinervaFan...

Thanks for telling me that those scenes in fact do come with audio...I guess I was having audio issues when I watched it after I downloaded it. I went to replay them and they have SOUND...and weird sci fi background music, but most importantly SOUND!!!

About the Coleman scenes, there is a scene with Luke and Tracy discussing umm... sexual preferences (It's hysterical...I can upload it if you want...) before the scene where she chews up Skye, but she's wearing that weird black...I don't even know what to call it. And then the day before where she's wearing the white, there was no kissing. That was the day where she called a judge because she had photographic evidence of Luke and Skye kissing, but somehow the photo got switched with one Skye and Luke had photoshopped Lorenzo into. It makes absolutely no freakin' sense, but I can also upload that if you want.

I'm trying to remember what scene you might be referring to. Any help from the peanut gallery? Luke kissing Tracy in white? A general date range or storyline? I don't seem to remember that one.

About the Days stuff...I only came upon Wally and Jane as son and mother on GH, so I can't even really imagine them any other way, but I know there are clips out there of the two of them way back on Days...somewhere. I think they were posted on a Jen/Jack messageboard, and I came a week too late and they had expired. Anyone have clips? I'd love to watch and grimace and hide my head.

• Members

Keith! Where have you been? ;)

MinervaFan, thanks for your help with FF.net! Also...Don't quote me on this, but Handcuffs and Determination might be JE/WK's first scene together as mother and son. Credit to wallykurth.net. Clips are in RealPlayer Format.

smirks, I don't remember Luke kissing Tracy in white either. MinervaFan, you are going to love the "I hope it's a big room; I get very athletic" scene. LOL. Skye's constant eye rolling/sighing in the background is annoying, but other than that, hilarious. :lol:

Regarding DAYS...most of you might know about this, but the only clip I know of is Adrienne's and Justin's wedding (also at wallykurth.net), but there's not much Justin/Anjelica action. There are transcripts too. This one, in which Anjelica fantasizes about her and Justin and their baby, sounds interesting. :lol:

Random comment: How strange is it when you search "Jane Elliot" on IMDB.com, the first choice that comes up is Actress, All My Children? Shouldn't it be Actress, General Hospital since that's her most well-known role?

• Members

Yeah, the cheesy music is far too much more than too much. :) But second viewing, it wasn't so bad. She was still OTT, but Part 2 was classic Tracy. And Part 3? OMG, Mitch Williams, you are SO lucky you weren't on the show when I started watching. I would do the voodoo-hoodoo on your butt so fast....But day-um, she looks gorgeous, doesn't she? Part 3 is one of the few "young Tracy" images that I've ever found attractive, and only when she was in full "look strong/save face" mode.

Hypemuzak, who I think is tracyluvr on this board, made this icon a while back.

1789557.jpg

Do it, do it, do it! I would love to see them, too. But then, I'm sick that way. *ebil grin*

• Members
I thought Hypemuzak was 4XCrazy (who is also LaRed at FF.net), but I could be wrong. Oh, and that icon came from an episode in October. I don't have the clip, but smirks might. :) Ooh, smirks do you have Luke/Tracy's first kiss from June, I think? MinervaFan, you would probably love that. :D

ETA: angel's on! *waves* Hope you're feeling better. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

*nods head like excited puppy dog* I have organized all my clips and am using the player Smirks turned me on to to make screen caps. Oooooooooh, I love all you clip-suppliers. I'm going through the scene where Tracy has "dared" Kook, I mean Luke to have sex with her. Between that one and the one where she is TWISTING THE KNIFE in Skye's heart, our girl has never looked hawter. I will eventually set up a Tracy-specific cap site to share with you guys. But until then, feast your eyes on this.... (These are raw screen caps, no touch-ups--between you guys and Jane Elliot's marvelous face, I have such GREAT material to work with.)

Edit: Decided to go ahead and create that TracyQ Photobucket account. The url is: http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/TheDivineMsQ/ I only have a couple of images loaded right now, but eventually, I hope to have lots of TQ to share.

heartattack14.jpg

PissOffSkye10.jpg

TakeMe07.jpg