Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow! 8 posts since my last one! That's NEVER happened, has it? Great job, JE/Tracy fans! :D

kenna, thanks for the compliment! It was more of a "scene we should have gotten" than an actual fanfic (Does that make sense? LOL), so there is only one chapter unfortunately.

LOL coolkid. Psychic abilities? ;) Great update, BTW. But I was a little surprised that Paul said Brook was "like dead or something," but neither of them went to check on her. Did they not want to wake her?

Aww Keith, you picked the wrong day to watch. Try again today. According to spoilers, she's ON! And is it strange then when you typed "Ms. Q," I thought you referring to me for a second (as opposed to Tracy) and thought, "WHAT is he talking about?" LOL.

Thanks ILoveTracyQ! I'm glad you liked it. You and coolkid both had a feeling, huh? Am I that transparent? :lol: I'd like to do another "scene we should have gotten," but no promises. :)

angel, I hate that too. Like last Friday, when she was apparently in the coffee shop the entire time, but we didn't find out until Monday?!? Also, thanks for the compliment on the fanfic!

• Members

That's it? One scene? :angry: Why do Georgie/Dillon get bedside scenes but not Tracy/Dillon? And why is Tracy being portrayed as "evil" once again? I don't have a problem with Georgie/Dillon as a couple, but they are TEENAGERS! What's wrong with Tracy thinking marriage is a bad idea?

*tries to be optimistic*

Georgie/Dillon are on tomorrow, so hopefully, Tracy is on too! And if not, ILoveTracyQ is right. The spoilers sound good! :D

ETA: The previews might be for next week. Dillon's machine starts beeping, he wakes up startled, and Georgie calls out his name. Now if only his mother will show up...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

You know I wish we had all the old TQ posts from SON before...I was just thinking if we did,I bet we'd go back and thank God that Tracy is actually getting something akin to a story.

Yes during 2004 she got quite a bit more airtime than 2005,but I do think the stories(such as they are) from 2005 and so far this year are better in the sense that Tracy is sometimes allowed to have a voice.

I can't remember that ever really happening during 2004 except for a few shows.

BUT the fact that she is absent when LUKE is allowed to have loonnnggg speeches and scenes,tells me first of all,women really are low on the totem poll on this show,AND that TG's influence apparently has been greatly exaggerated.

I DO have hope that the scenes for tomorrow (if she's allowed *LOL* to be on) and next week should be stellar.

I'm looking forward to them.

There. How's THAT for positive?

Well,it's all I can muster right now so it'll have to do. B)

• Members
Ask and you shall receive, LOL. I just did a search on Google: "Jane Elliot Tracy Quartermaine SON" and was able to access the cached version of the following...

September 3, 2004 to October 30, 2004.

Then I googled "Soap Opera Network -> GH: The Jane Elliot/Tracy Q Appreciation ..." and accessed these:

October 30, 2004 to November 4, 2004.

November 4, 2004 to November 9, 2004.

November 9, 2004 to November 12, 2004.

November 23, 2004 to December 5, 2004.

December 6, 2004 to December 11, 2004.

December 12, 2004 to December 19, 2004.

December 15, 2004 to December 27, 2004.

December 27, 2004 to January 2, 2005.

January 2, 2005 to January 5, 2005.

January 6, 2005 to January 11 (?), 2005.

Post January 11 (?), 2005.

That's all I could find at the moment, but I'm sure there are more out there.

Also...I tried but had no luck with the Lacy and Quartermaine Appreciations Threads. Oh well.

Enjoy! :D

• Members

Awwww....Ms.Q you didn't have to do that ! Thanks. :)

I miss Dave,I wonder why he never rejoined here and doesn't post. Surely he knows it's back up,they talked about it at SB.

Speaking of Soap Blather...can anyone provide a link? I lost the address and when I google I can't find that particular site.

Tracy RULES !! (had to add that in !)

• Members

Hey Tracy Fans...I am gonna try to upload the fake Quartermaine visit to my iPod this weekend. Watching it even now is a [!@#$%^&*] riot. Her hiring actors to play the Qs is totally her.

Too bad THE CITY didn't last. Jane Elliot would have been a shoein for Lead Actress in 1998.

• Members

Thanks bellcurve and nice to see you posting in here.

Are you watching GH?

I loved Jane on the City,and that time is actually probably some of my favorite Tracy memories.

Loved her friendships with Zoey and Jacob and her relationship with Dillon back then.

I'd love to see the clip if you can post it,and if you happen to have tapes of the City you'd be willing to sell me I'd happily pay.

I got rid of my GH/City tapes from years ago due to the fact that I moved so much and they were just too hard to keep up with.

I wish I hadn't done that now. LOL

SPOILER SPEC

Okay Skye WILL be pregnant on the show.

How will this affect Tracy/Luke?

Anyone wanna guess?

There are several different ways it can go.

Does anyone think Skye would let Luke think it's his when she finds out what Lorenzo has been up to?

Or will it really be Luke's?

SPOILER SPEC OVER

• Members

You're welcome, ILoveTracyQ, and I'll PM you the link.

bellcurve, if you can post it, that'd be great!

SPOILER DISCUSSION

My guess? Baby is Luke's. Skye miscarries. TG gets his Emmy Reel. As for Tracy/Luke...Well, lots of possibilities. I just hope TIIC don't have Tracy try and push Skye down the stairs or something. :o

Newest SD Rumor: Tracy is the first to find out about the pregnancy.

• Members

Thanks for the link Ms.Q

No Tracy today.... <_<

Heard the show was good,though.

About the rumors....

I think Skye will have the baby. I think Lo is the father.

I think Skye for whatever reason,will lie and say it's Luke's...maybe to protect the child from Lo's lifestyle,or because Lo lied about Manny/Lulu.

Or another reason.

Now if it comes out that Skuke slept together,or Skye seduces Luke,or something else...I don't know. But I think she'll say at first that Luke is the father.

spoiler/rumor discussion over

• Members

Spoiler Discussion

I really don't know why Skye would want Luke to be her baby's daddy rather than Lorenzo. I know I would rather it be Lorenzo...lol. So I really don't think she'll lie about it considering all the things she went through as a child, I think she went through two family's thinking they really were her family so I don't think she would put her own child through that, but you never know with GH.

Yeah I also heard the rumor that Tracy was the first to find out.

End spoiler discussion.

I never watched The City so I would also love to see a clip of when Jane was on there. I was disappointed that Tracy/Dillon/Georgie wasn't on today, I thought it was kinda odd. But oh well, I next week is as good as I think its gonna be it's worth the wait. But then again I wont get my hopes up.

• Members

Oh thanks guys...y'all are such an inviting group.

Depending on how big the files are, I'll try to upload them to something like "You Send It" so you guys can watch them.

Jane Elliot on THE CITY was my first exposure to Tracy. She is such a fabulous character and its a delight to see her on GH. She is one of, if not the BEST character on the show.

And a fanfiction idea of mine was always to pair her with Dr. Chris Ramsey from PORT CHARLES. I bet Jane and Nolan North would have great chemistry with each other, not to mention Tracy's penchant for younger men.

I'm gonna work on THE CITY project this weekend.