The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, thanks! LOL! Luke didn't flatline 'til the end of the episode, so hopefully Tracy will be allowed to react tomorrow. And that page 17 or 18 thing IS strange. Hmm...

Any comments on the Tracy/Alan and Tracy/Dillon scenes? "Alan, you know what's it like to lose a son. Save mine!" Aww. And I loved her "Titanic" spiel to Dillon (who, for the record, does not look ill, but that's besides the point, LOL). Not too much dialogue overall, but JE doesn't need dialogue; she can do SO MUCH with a single glance. Oh, and I loved how Tracy put the cup of water in Dillon's hand. Something little, but something I noticed.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

I'm sure the Mac/Tracy scene (if it happens) will be good, even if it is just to further the GQ marriage. Luke can comfort her too, right? Something has to happen as Luke/Tracy grow closer.

The "promise to God" spoiler was worded as a riddle, and RMT thought everyone was going to guess Sonny, LOL. It can still be a good scene. JE will be awesome, regardless. We know that. ;) But I understand what you mean about Tracy losing her edge. I doubt there will be a complete turnaround. I hope I'm right about this.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read that fanfic....it's good. Very good insight into Tracy.

I haven't watched today yet...but read the transcript.

It sounds good.

Now of course we ASSUME Tracy will be on tomorrow to react to Luke....and SON and GH2 both said that Luke and Tracy are supposed to get closer....was Monday IT??? LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

I will be optimistic and say TQ will be on all week. According to spoilers she's on Friday.

Hopefully she will be tomorrow and Thursday too.

• Members

Thanks to coolkid for sharing the fanfic and to ILoveTracyQ for sharing the video! :D

SPOILER DISCUSSION

I thought Tracy was supposed to stop the GQ wedding plans on Thursday. Is there something else happening on Friday? And she better be on today, but I'm not quite as optimistic as ILoveTracyQ. ;) And according to SON/GHH2, the "getting closer" occurs during the week of the 13th, so it could be Monday.

From SoapDish (from someone who has been accurate in the past): If all goes according to plan, Skye/Tracy will be left to comfort each other?!? Lorenzo dies and Laura returns? That's the speculation.

• Members

You know...it's really not worth the breath.

But it's hard not to be bitter about this show.

I don't expect Tracy to be on every day.

Although that would be nice.

:lol:

But look at all that happened today...Luke flatlining for one...and Tracy is nowhere around?

Not even with Dillon?

GaP just DON'T get it.

How there are little moments in drama that make it so much better.

I'm not talking about over the top speeches or revelations...I'm talking about how GOOD a scene would have been, with Tracy in the waiting room waiting on news of Luke/Dillon.

JE wouldn't even have to have any dialogue to rock that scene...and we get...NOTHING.

And if it's this way during sweeps,it's not going to be different after sweeps. Nothing will change.

*SIGH*

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, way to be so depressing, j/k. :P My posts are sometimes depressing too. It's silly since it's just a soap, but...well, I can't explain it, LOL. I'm sure you understand though.

Thanks kenna! :D JE kicked all kinds of butt with the whole, "You said some terrible things to me, Daddy. Some terrible things..."

*whispers* There's a little something at FF.net. Most of us are members, but if not (or if you choose not to log in), I've enabled anonymous reviews. Took me long enough to figure it out. And here I thought it was enabled the whole time, LOL.

ETA: At NQ.net, there is a thread titled "Tracy & Luke." lilTracyQ (tianikki at FF.net) and I have been keeping it up a bit, but feel free to join us. :D

• Members

I agree Ms.Q. That was by far my favorite part of the scene. She did awesome. Oh, I'm loving your fanfic so far, I hope you update it soon. And what was with no Tracy or GQ scenes today? Weird....oh well it looks like they are going to be on tomorrow from looking at the previews *claps hands* :D

• Members

Thanks Kenna the video rocked. :D that's my jane :lol:

Ms.Q something told me that you were gonna make a story for that missing scene :) Ive seen it but each time I see it something happens and I get distracted or something LOL and I lose the link, Im glad that Lil Q and you made the distintion between the names lol :DB)

• Members

Ms.Q I ALSO had a feeling I'd be seeing some fan fic from you.....I wish it wasn't a one chapter one but it was awesome.

You know...I've finally figured out what GaP don't have,that makes us hate the show sometimes: I don't think they love the characters. Well, maybe Sason and crew...but even them I doubt.

But we the fans....we love the characters.

Which is why I started to tear up reading Ms.Q's little fanfic and the one chapter fanfic with Tracy talking to Lila's portrait. Because the understanding of the character,and the love...just comes through. When Dillon asked Tracy to help find his dog and asked who she was......I thought I was going to lose it.

Now Ms.Q I would love to see your take on today,when we should have seen Tracy's reaction to Luke flatlining.....to hearing from the doctors that he shouldn't give more plasma or he would die.

I know you'll do it justice.

Sorry about the depressing post from earlier. :rolleyes: LOL

Yes Keith our Queen was missing today...and it showed.

kenna thanks for the clip.

coolkid I read your update. Hmm..what's going to happen with Tracy/Paul? Don't tell me Luke's gonig to find them in bed together......oh,no.... :(

And I hope Brooklyn is okay. I also hope Tracy kicks Helena's butt. :)

*here's hoping TQ is on tomorrow* :D

• Members

:( She wasn't on today, oh how I wish JE/Tracy could be on everyday! This constant Sonny/Emily crap is boring me to tears(and not surprisingly making me wanna hurl)!! The one thing I hate (besides the fact that she wasn't on) was that they give no mention as to where the heck she is! She wasn't at the coffee shop/isolation area or whatever the heck they're calling it, unless I've gone completely blind cuz I'm almost positive I would've noticed her! She's not w/ Dillon and Georgie, not w/ Luke, which would've been some awesome scenes but nooooo, lol :rolleyes:

coolkid, great update! can't wait for more!

Ms.Q, I loved it! I too wish it was more than one chapter but it was awesome!

Tracy should be on tomorrow (but then again IMO she should've been on today) so hopefully it'll be worth watching! ;)