GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I would love for that to happen if Sprina has to be broken up

Please register in order to view this content

Joss would totally deserve it. But I don’t see it happening because Trina is human, unlike Joss

Way better. I wish they’d send Eden packing and keep her. 

My opinion of Joss hasn’t changed, but I admit, Courtney Faulk is doing a good job. She actually plays Joss like she isn’t an awful person

Though I still think that this stuff with Mo’s son is just a trap. 

It still could happen. It wouldn’t be the first time Chris and Dan started a story, completely dropped it and then started up again like a year later

It could be good conflict for Kristina and Blaze 

• Members

Yes, Trina is a good person and wouldn't do that to her "friend" unfortunately.

Again, I feel horrible for Eden McCoy and her current struggles, but did she take lessons for Laura Wright on being smug?  She didn't get the Laura Wright memo on being likable as well.  I honestly don't even mind Joss with CF.

I feel like Trina is actually related to every black person on the canvas at this point too.  Isn't she even related to TJ lol?

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I honestly won't be surprised if Trina gets severely back-burned the minute Spencer leaves and basically fades into the background. The writers definitely seem more invested in Dex/Josslyn than Spencer/Trina so I can definitely see them doing a triangle with Adam. 

Also can the writers stop trying to force a mother-daughter relationship between Nina and Willow at this point? It's pretty obvious that it was bound to blow up the moment these two started "bonding" and I've never really been convinced that Willow was that interested in finding out anything about Nina's family.

If I were head-writing the show, I would put an end to the Nina-Willow relationship once and for all and I would also have Nina go full on villain where she goes on a revenge spree against the Corinthos clan and it ends with either Carly, Michael or even Sonny putting an end to her for good. Then the entire town moves on and Nina is never mentioned ever again.

Let Willow have Carly as her surrogate mother, because that's who she really wants anyway. Besides, Nina has pretty much run her course as a character and now that she has finally found out what happened to her child, I don't really see much use for her anyway. I also need for Sonny to gradually fall completely out of love with Nina and finalize the divorce by the end of the year, if not by summer's end. 

If I have to be honest, this long lost daughter storyline should've ended with Nina finding out that Willow was her daughter when Michelle Stafford was still playing her and after Willow rejected her, Nina should have just left town in tears and ran back to Manhattan, never to be seen again. This show would be so much better off without Nina anyway; GH doesn't even need her to begin with. 

And yeah, it would be nice if we can get rid of Drew, Sonny and Carly too, but that's an entirely different problem at this point. 

• Members

I agree that Nina as a character has run its course, but who would actually choose to have Carly as a mother?  Lol.  Fingers crossed Donna doesn't get shot.  All her children have suffered immense trauma from her poor decisions.  I like Carly, but Nina really hasn't done that much objectively wrong for people to shun her forever and ever. 

• Members

Eden reminds me a lot of early Julie Marie Berman.  I don't think Eden has JMB's range, but they both are kind of that smug character that you automatically dislike and yet they still have 10 guys always running after them.  JMB figured out how to play Lulu as a likeable human.  EM has not figured it out yet.

• Members

There were two things. She posted a picture of her holding out a big bunch of fan mail only she did it where all of these addresses were shown. People told her to delete the tweet & why but she refused to do so. 

When Victoria Grace had to be taken out of the Younger Perfomer category it left just Eden competing against two little boys. Some people posted saying how embarrassing they thought it was & she went off like a rocket & attacked random posters. The soap press wrote it that she defended herself from a troll. You can do a search & some articles will pop up. 

• Members

Thank you Donna. I did feel exactly the same when I saw Eden win and those two adorable little boys were left with nothing. That category is messed up. They can easily fix it so that this won't happen again. I mean, 12 and under should be a category, and teens+ a separate one.

Eden looked like she thought she was Marilyn Monroe in that dress. Yowza.

• Members

That night, at the Emmys, was the first night she was back, from being away when her mother died, so it was a strange & emotional time for her. But I thought she did a great job of holding it together & also that she looked like a million bucks.

I agree about the category!