DAYS: TVGO Scoops for Wk. of 4/10...

• Members

Sami and Lucas call a truce and celebrate his engagement to Carrie. Bo and Billie are concerned that Chelsea's in danger. Hope sees Bo on television. Later, Hope telephones Mickey to request that divorce papers be drawn up. Philip and Belle smell smoke and rush over to Shawn and Mimi's apartment. Celeste's tarot cards reveal that Lexie's health is in jeopardy. Jennifer feels ready to put Jack behind her and move on with Frankie. Marlena wakes up and remembers everything!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the lexie and marlena spoilers sound great..I really like that these spoilers include all the major story lines..

Jenn/Frankie/jack

Marlena/Alex/John

Bo/Hope/Billie/Chelsea/Patrick

Sami/Lucas/Austin/Carrie

Lexie/Abe/Celeste/Tek

Shawn/Mimi/Belle/Phillip

my only complaint..please don't let carrie and lucas really be engaged..thats just stupid and way too soon..

• Members

Yeah Kev it is a bit rushed but it has been established that Carrie wants a child so bad and she feels she is on the clock. Plus, she has known Lucas for years and is comfortable with him and has been living with him. She may figure this is the only way to get Austin out of her heart so she can move on since they can't have children together (or so she thinks). It doesn't bother me too much when put into context.

• Members

We DO NOT need another Who's the Daddy storyline on Days of our Lives. I swear to God, can JER not come up with anything else? I bet if we made a list of characters that went through who's the daddy storylines, it would be half the freaking cast. Lets see, shall we?

John

Lexie

Belle

Chelsea (okay, we knew who the dad was, but it was still a paternity issue)

Austin

Billie

Claire

Will

Theo

Zack

Bo

Frankie

Jack

IT IS REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! End the madness at once!

• Members

Unless it's a miracle baby. But since Celeste is as good at reading tarot cards as Lexie is at diagnosing patients I'm not putting too much stock in whatever she says.

The possibly accelerated pace on this Carrie/Lucas engagement can only be a good thing, imho, since most of Reilly's storylines take at least one marriage to get past their midpoint (see: Belle/Mimi/Shawn (Phillip) or John/Marlena/Alex).

Archived