• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

am loving this song. I cant wait for the CD. Jon is so hot! :heart:
">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
there are times every now and then i forget why im breathing out and why im breathing in and i get so sick with the little things i cant relax when it's happening to know what it means it means and then i open my eyes and i know youre beating my heart beating my heart look at the sky i know youre beating my heart beating my heart i go extra miles to show that you are the one thing that ive got look at the sky i know youre beating my heart beating my heart there's a sun coming over the horizon i wanna know where its coming from but doesnt everyone its like who am i and why am i here and then i open my eyes and i know youre beating my heart beating my heart look at the sky i know youre beating my heart beating my heart i go extra miles to show that you are the one thing that ive got look at the sky i know youre beating my heart beating my heart this out loud will take me down without you standing by my side my side youre holding onto me youre making everything inside come alive and then i open my eyes and i know youre beating my heart beating my heart look at the sky i know youre beating my heart beating my heart i go extra miles to show that you are the one thing that ive got look at the sky i know youre beating my heart beating my heart

• Members

SWING by Savage.

Uh oh, let it pop, ladies drop it like it's hot

Hell yeah, that's the spot, now bring it back to the top

Stop! Woah, now back it up, now back it up

Let it rise then watch it dump, shaking your junk in the trunk

And - I - like - the way you move it smoothly

Now why - don't - you move that booty - to - me

I'm tryna come up with some thoughts of attack,

until I heard somebody yellin' out 'Savage where the chorus at?!'

Oh sh**, shake dat ass ma, move it like a gypsy

Stop, woah, back it up, now let me see your hips SWING