Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

People love to clown on ol' Guy Wilson and pretend Chandler is cruising for a primetime Emmy any time soon, but those scenes with GW and Paul where Paul basically seduced him were practically R-rated without any clothes off. I had not seen DAYS that intensely horny since the '90s.

Ron may want to do the kind of love scenes he did with the gays on OLTL, but since the blowback from that show I think he has settled himself to doing queeny camp and gags for the gays to play to the online audience which laps it up vs. anything truly intimate or serious. While it's the ostensibly str8 leading men who are regularly objectified and fetishized exclusively instead. And that's a problem. It may be what he thinks he can get away with with the remaining audience, but that does not make it right.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Totally. The way they were eye-f*#king each other… the sexual tension exceeded that of much more explicit gay-themed series and movie I’ve seen. (For example, there was nothing in the entirety of Looking that was erotic as Christopher Sean and Guy Wilson in that scene.) They really went for it.

• Members

Seriously, the dialogue today was cringeworthy. The Nancy/Bonnie scenes for the most part were really good, even though some of that dialogue... Ughh. I hope they establish a friendship between them.

I love Will and Sonny trying to help Craig, even though Craig is an idiot and part of me hopes Leo actually is conning him. They're like gay superheroes or something 

Please register in order to view this content

But I see Will didn't tell Craig that Leo sexually assaulted him in the shower 

And Zach, you've been great as Sonny, but you gotta remember, Victor is not Sonny's grandfather 

• Members

Yes it was bad but I thought Bonnie dialogue was better than Leo's ridiculous mess. Seriously calling Will and Sonny bitches as they leave? That was really bad writing.

I hope Craig gets played by Leo.

Carlivati has no clue how to write for Will and Sonny that's why they were let go the last time. 

admit it! You're Ron Carlivati!!

• Members

I will reuse my assessment of of Jamey and the SaRenee story for RC and the gay stuff because it fits and I think that's why these two are seeing eye to eye.

His jokes are not witty lines. They are "Look how witty I am" lines.
RC is not wink-winking at the audience with references and horny content to connect with the gays. He is Lucille Bluth-winking at the overall audience that he gets to write the gay references and horny content and that makes him cool and savvy.

What he is doing is the equivalent of two gay men loudly yelling GURL at each other while making crude comments about the guys passing by and making sure to reference RPDR every three sentences so that the basic white bitch girl sitting one row behind them can hear them and want them to be the Will to her Grace.

• Members

If Ron Carlivati and Jamey Giddens had their way, every scene would end with a catfight or a gay orgy.

Those two make Wayland Flowers and Madame look masculine - and that's not easy to do!

Edited by Khan

• Members

Seriously the Craig and Leo story is terrible and very cringe worthy. It shouldn't have been told. This was about a man in his later years coming out. There should be a serious tone to it but instead it's treated as a joke.