• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

Colton, best known as the Bachelor Who Jumped the Fence, just came out as gay to Robin Roberts on GMA. There had been plenty of speculation. But after his season, he had all of these disturbing stalking allegations toward a (female) contestant, so this could be an attempt at PR rehab (not saying he’s lying about being gay, but he’s clearly troubled to put it mildly):

Lol awkward 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Eh, it felt genuine to me. I can relate to some of his story. I get it. I don't think he's lying for PR. Why? lol

He's cute and good for him for coming to terms with it. Not everyone has an easy journey, you lie to yourself, to others ... I get it.

The "stalking" was clearly Colton not able to admit who he was and struggling to hold onto Cassie and she didn't understand what the hell was going on.

He's not making excuses and owning up that he handled things badly and hurt people in his journey.

I still think a few other Bachelors should come out of that closet.

I feel bad for him already because as evidence in here, he's going to be [!@#$%^&*] on. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

That kind of religious fervor, family conditioning and denial can lead to all sorts of bad behavior. I'm not condoning it and I'd like to hear from the ex, but I've had partners or friends who lived pretty difficult, complicated lives before coming to terms with shít. I'm glad the guy seems happier.

• Members

This. I'm not condoning any bad behavior, but the boy literally jumped over a fence on his season. He was running from who he was. When you grow up and like he said the word gay is used as a slur to mean you're being stupid or doing something stupid, it has an effect on you.

• Members

I don’t think people are saying he’s lying. It’s more they’re saying it’s a (admittedly far less cynical and less eyeroll-worthy) Kevin Spacey-esque diversion from the horrible press he’s gotten. Certainly it’s created more positive sentiment for him than he’s had recently. He was really getting slammed, and a lot of people are still angry GMA “gave him a platform” (which I don’t agree with—it’s their job to do this stuff).