Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I got this in email the other day "Why does a narcissist return?" with 6 bullet points, the first one reading: 1. A narcissistic person will return to you because they want something from you. Narcissists lack the empathy to care about you, so they're not coming back to make things work with you, they're coming back to extract what they need from you. 

I read through them quickly, mentally, going, check, check, check, I was comparing Sonny Corinthos! 

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-a-narcissist-return/answer/Teresa-Santana-26

• Members

Just a few nice, possibly silly lines:

Grow through what you go through.

I am the one thing in life that I can control.

If not now, when?

study, a verb. 1. The act of eating, texting & watching TV with a text open nearby.

Don't trip over something that is behind you.

• Members

I remember a time where I thought I had like 50 good friends and every weekend it was party party party. Now... I have just a couple of friends who I mostly keep in touch by whatsap. And it's not like I am depressed or anything, I just prefer to stay home or go out in nature with my dog and my husband. And quite frankly... I am just sick of fake relationships. So many people just forgot about me... As soon as they didn't need anything or I couldn't help them advance their career anymore or... lend money to them when they needed it. 

I am just shocked how naive I was when I was younger... 

• Members

Some people think they can fool me... but I see right through them... and I know who they are. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Sudden change in weather and me the idiot once again not wearing proper clothes - neck is spasming and stiff. F-ck. I won't even be able to work normally without pain. Sitting and typing on the laptop is hard.