Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Members

Okay, I didn't realize we were being serious. I personally think that this raised level of Toxicity comes from online contagion. People see other people misbehave with apparent impunity & they think they could do that, too, and in that way bullies become "the cool kids" like in high school. 

Now that is just a theory, a new one, never thunk it before, never tried to. I'd love to read other theories.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am starting my own click. Whoever wants to join, need to watch all Bold And Beautiful episodes from day 1 and count how many times Stephanie has called Brooke a slut. If you know the answer  -  you are in my click. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yes! And the worst of it is that in this current state...with all of the attention seekers and trolls still around... it creates a bad atmosphere. It's sad watching people not being able to co-exist... and people not getting the message that their input is troubling, negative and baiting. Or maybe they realize, but don't care.

I myself have tried to stay away from ANYTHING negative and focus on the fun side of the forum. But I think some people thrive on drama and trolling. There have been even direct insults to the admins which have shocked me the most. Comments that were appalling and thank god were deleted.

I didn't want to start this discussion, as you see I have tried to play it as a joke, so it doesn't evolve into a fight... It was just my daily thought.

But it's a huge problem and I'm sure the admins are sick and tired of it. My own 6th sense is telling me that one or two bans will refresh this forum a LOT. But this is not my job nor am I telling them what to do. I am just stating that I think enough is enough.

I myself will continue to do what I am doing and that is NOT engage personally with ANYONE that wants to fight.