Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's because they aren't even being raised; television raise them. I see supposed adults come into work, with their children and they just let them act as if it's a zoo-house. Complete lack of parenting and discipline. It's "let's have babies for XYZ."

• Members

You can't be more right. Tik tok raises them.  I've been scared of going into public transport since screaming and yelling and teens eating and even SMOKING electronic cigars inside is every day thing. When I was that age... I was reading books and going to piano lessons. I don't say they need to do that... but at least learn basic manners. The parents are so irresponsible. Something needs to change.

• Members

When I was a child in the '90s, I remember how different things were: playing in the street until the lights came on, knowing that if I walked away from my mother I could be taken, be respectful to my elders and not act like a barn animal. Now? I've seen kids right outside during a snowstorm, playing in a non-lit parking lot with snow plows barreling by (and the parents don't giving two-fücks), children urinating on themselves and the parents blaming the older sibling for it (despite both yelling at their "mommy" to take the child to the bathroom), and then DESTROYING product and fixtures, and when they fall and get hurt, it's OUR fault and it's OUR fault for telling them to "stop running." It's büllshit.

• Members

Yes. This is the ugly truth, put into detail and examples.

P.S - Just today, a bunch of kids hit my dog with a ball. I told the mother - No! Just no. Why are they doing this.

And she just stared at me and moved on. People like this shouldn't be parents. 

• Members

They saw us coming and the children were playing with the ball. I was waiting for them to move a bit, so that I can move with the dog... and one of them just hit the ball straight to my dog's back. It hit the dog and scared him. Because of stupid [!@#$%^&*] like this, the dog may get traumatized and start reacting. THE MOTHER was so smug and didn't even say Sorry. If they had hit his head, I would have probably been in meltdown. And trust me, nobody likes to see me like that.