B&B/Y&R Promo: The Moment's You've Been Waiting For!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IDK where B&B are heading w/ all these story threads up in the air, but I wish they would come to one huge cohesive clusterfux of a head... There should have been a scene where Caroline was emotional and the only person around was Wyatt so he hugs/comforts her, and Ridge interrupts (thinking it's totes innocent) way back FOR THE REVEAL NOW. 

Caroline tells Ridge everything (except the name of the guy she slept with), and Ridge immediately flashes back to that moment he caught Wyatt and Caroline in - so, he thinks Wyatt is the guy who took advantage of a vulnerable Caroline... and he storms off and beats the ish out of Wyatt. Wyatt & Ivy think he's doing this because they were blackmailing Steffy, and Ivy blurts out "Ridge, stop! It's not Wyatt's fault, I'm the one that was blackmailing Steffy with the video of Aly's death!" and Ridge is like WHAT?!? So. Much. To. Comprehend!!!

Anway, Wyatt is hospitalized, and Quinn blames Liam (of course), which sets her off on a tear to murder death kill Liam... 

Meanwhile Bill feels super guilty/wants Ridge's head... so he goes ahead and kicks off his own fashion house to CRUSH Forester... 

Honestly, this sl would set of a pretty epic domino effect that would include many characters on the canvas! 

• Members

why not? He nearly had a thing with his sister Bridget (tho not by blood, thankfully :rolleyes:), and don't even get me started on Brooke. I mean at least Wyatt & Caroline didn't grow up together. :lol: In fact that could be part of what sets Ridge off... 

Archived