DAMfan

MeTV

2 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Same here. I forgot how much I enjoyed the show. It's been a long time since I've seen it. Probably since when it aired on TV Land (around 2002-2004?). I need Knots Landing and Falcon Crest to get back on my screen. I haven't watched either since SoapNet.

And because I don't feel like starting a thread or finding the other one, It's a Living seems to be back in rotation on Logo. It's started with the first season a few weeks ago on a Friday late night and it seems they've been airing more of it just this week. I've recorded them but haven't kept up with the schedule @ChitHappens and whoever else would be interested. Can't recall who else showed interest.

I'm interested in IAL, for sure! I've gotten so spoiled by streaming websites that it's hard for me to make it a point to tune into something on cable regularly. I haven't been watching the Angels (or Alice over on Antenna), but somehow I always find the time for three or four episodes of Gunsmoke on Saturday mornings.

On 8/5/2018 at 6:02 PM, All My Shadows said:

I'm interested in IAL, for sure! I've gotten so spoiled by streaming websites that it's hard for me to make it a point to tune into something on cable regularly. I haven't been watching the Angels (or Alice over on Antenna), but somehow I always find the time for three or four episodes of Gunsmoke on Saturday mornings.

It is funny what we can make time for lol. I knew I was forgetting someone about IAL! I'll try and keep track but Logo has an ever changing schedule. Sometimes they stick with blocks of the same shows sometimes they mix it up. I have one of my streaming dvrs set up to record it so I don't miss it. I'll have to look at the schedule.

I really liked Season 1. It's a basic sitcom but the leads are all solid. I can see though how it sort of got lost in the shuffle. It's even more generic sitcom plot later, but I still enjoy it. I wish they gave Ann Jillian more to do than. They rarely seem to center an episode around her.

23 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Thanks for the info, Kman.  Gonna set the DVR for IAL,

Welcome!

Apparently it was on this morning. I totally forgot. Or it was supposed to be. I know Logo is airing FOL right now for Charlotte Rae :(

One Day at a Time is back on the schedule THIS Friday @ 12:00PM. But Logo is notorious for switching up their schedules on a whim so DVR is your best bet.

It's a Living follows at 3:00PM on Friday. @All My Shadows @ChitHappens

Finally they schedule compatible shows together.

Looking through the listings ...

Monday 8/13 It's a Living airs from 3:15pm - 6:35pm (gotta get those commercials in!). One Day at a Time is on before it at 12:00pm.

Tuesday 8/14 It's a Living airs from 12:00pm - 4:00pm

Wednesday 8/15 It's a Living airs from 9:00am - 12:00pm (Laverne & Shirley follows at 12:00pm)

Friday 8/17 It's a Living airs from 12:00pm - 5:00pm (One Day at a Time is on before it from 9:00am - 12:00pm)

Unless it gets pulled, it should be on a lot next week.

Who knew Logo would ever be so great for classic TV fans?

You are going to love it.  Sonny, the severely animated piano player, is a riot!  Marion Mercer and Ann Jillian are must see!  

I'll always remember the chorus of that theme song! 

Also, IAL was the first show I remember really seeing Sheryl Lee Ralph in.  I realize she was on Silver Spoons but for some reason, I didn't associate the two characters with the same actress.:unsure:

The 80s was really good to sitcoms.  They didn't all have to be blockbusters ratings-wise but you could find quite a few good and entertaining little comedies.  I always enjoyed IAL.

30 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Yes! The 80's had alot of underrated gems of shows. Another is "Double Trouble" with Patricia Richardson 

It absolutely blew my mind when I discovered that the twins and Katy Segal were all sisters, lol.

And this opening is so hopelessly '80s, I can't help but love it!

And I loved Rags To Riches too.

1941 'The Wolf Man' at 8PM | 7C, Saturday, August 11, on MeTV.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

2 hours ago, DAMfan said:

1941 'The Wolf Man' at 8PM | 7C, Saturday, August 11, on MeTV.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Yes!  One of my favs!