Danny Pintauro is engaged

Soapsuds

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, congrats to him. His fiance's cute.

On another note:

1. I'm one of those who never thought that he'd 'pinged' on Who's The Boss and always thought that folks who claimed that he did were just bandwagon riders (much like with Lance Bass and George Michael when they'd come out) who were truly just as clueless about him as I was back then.
  2. I still haven't decided whether he was right about not getting work because he was out or because folks realized (post-childhood cuteness) that he sucked as an actor.

• Members

Your'e kidding me with this, aren't you? Yes, maybe Lance Bass... just maybe. And I can understand how someone like Terry Lester would fly under the radar, but Danny Pintauro is the swishiest child star pretty much ever. And George Michael? Let me direct to you to Wham's first american TV appearance, and look how he prances around the stage. That move at 4:02 is something a straight man would NEVER EVER do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmONse3_mO0

• Members

1. wub.png @ Pepsi and Shirlie

2. If prancing is how I was supposed to gauge gayness as a child in the 80s, then Andrew Ridgeley should be on that list as well because he's switching his hips with the same amount of sizzle as George Michael. Hell, half the pop acts of the 80s should be tossed in there.

3. In my child of the 80s eyes, Danny Pintauro was no different than the boy that played Wesley on Mr. Belvedere or the kid that played Ben on Growing Pains. I didn't see any swishiness, then, and I doubt that many who claimed that they saw it then actually did, either. Sorry.

Archived