Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Eric83 IA. I loved season 1 and 2 and this one looks good as well. ATL was great for its first 3 seasons as well but fell off last year. This season was better, but barely

aeaa67O.png

yHQ13Wa.png

New opening and they made Princess and Nikki main chicks. Poor Nia. She's been on for 3 seasons and still hasnt been addded yet, Soulja Boy is still up there

qf6whV9.png

Fizz....WTH is up with his hair

CFLaByc.png

Moniece rocking  granny chic. She crazy to want another baby with Fizz. She can barely take care of the one she has

NqjnKyg.png

Why is Chihuahua back?

TIBA3nN.png

Willie is fine as f--k

Hxv1mqd.png

I love Tea's talking head. She looks gorgeous

pYX3DqP.png

Kyesha looks old

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Shanda is so dumb. This isnt the first time a chick has told her Willie's been cheating on her and she keeps taking him back.

F--k Chihuaha. Team Princess! Id have told Ray too. No way you gonna lie on me and drag me into your mess without first getting my consent. F--k you ho! Is her store even still open. I hope for her son's sake she didnt blow all his money away. She is so stupid to tell her husband at a grand opening in front of everyone.

Now all of a sudden everyone is calling her Little Brandi. Brandy Norwood makes one appearance and they make the Chihuaha alter her name

y7SmHay.png
She needs to not wear this wig again.

Fizz: "I feel like you are getting a little too attached to me again."
Moniece: "Because I asked for sperm?" Oh lordy lord! 

XXDfkT0.png

OmFRYvB.gif
Pottbelly Monster is doing way too much. Im getting sick of all these ratchet mother in laws from hell storylines. Every show has them. If you gonna join this cast, you need to come up with something better

4dWBVIb.gif
HAHAHA

• Members

Hollywood is the only one worth watching still, but I hate how so much action goes to the supporting cast. This episode was dominated by people not in the opening credits. I hate that. I wish the Love and Hip Hop shows had more faith in their main cast and didn't expand so much. This show doesn't need Brandi, Shanda or the other new girl with the mom drama.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Ray J: "3 simple words. I want it all." I see he went to the same school that Momma Dee did. Why is he even giving anyone love advice?

This stuff with Safaree is pathetic. Im getting second hand embarrassment watching him

Moniece is out to ruin Chihuaha's marriage? Really? Get a life. This is why she can never win. She was willing to sabotage her OWN event just to be messy. How was that "tea" supposed to ruin Brandi's marriage anyway? As if Max wasnt a part of that anyway. Her revenge was so dumb. Like Masika said "what did you get out of it?"

Everyone on these shows have a listening party for songs I never hear on the radio

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hazel was all over the recap. I was wondering where the hell she come from. Where does she live?

tumblr_inline_n5bxokJxg81soma0j.gif
Hazel: " I got a popping new album"

CUHciPF.png
Hazel was the best thing to happen to Masika bc she has been boring this season

Mq1iFMo.png
2015-06-29-1435561240-9161444-ScreamGhos
What happened to Nicki's face? It looks even more plastic than usual. She looks like the Scream mask

"My girl Bey"??? Beyonce dont know you! I dont understnd Brandi's dilemna. Why is this any of her business? I didnt even realize there was something to be conflicted about

o7FUC7i.png
Moneice has been on the show for 3 seasons. She cant afford better wigs?

3W92nh0.png
She looks like a frog. I cant believe Lyrica put hands on Pam. Pa needed to knock her the f-ck out.

qHkYxR1.png
I cant with these bitches looking like a Haitian flag with that hair

QYqWyab.png
This is the best that Pam has ever lookded

"You have BD money now. I expected you to look magnificent. Im actually disappoitnted"

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Every time Yandy oversteps, I root for Samantha to check her ass. Lil Men should not mean this much to Yandy. If Mendeecees wanted his children to be close, he shouldn't be drug trafficking and going to jail!  Yandy is making a fool of herself to keep her man happy. If Samantha is being difficult, to hell with her. Yandy has her own kids to spend her energy!  

Happy to see Snoop!  Loved her on The Wire!

No Amina and the other 2 slugs. A triangle weaved by Lucifer himself. I suppose they will pop up eventually, but at least they are not main characters. Peter is a truly disgusting animal!  

Thankful for no BBOD!!!!

Mal nutritioned Mariah is still with us because?

Remy Ma and Paps always makes me smile!  He loves that woman and the only decent representation of black men on all shows combined. Fizz is a distant 2nd.