Dancing With The Stars: Season 14

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think he's good at putting on a show, but I also like to see a connection between a professional and his partner, and I don't see that with Derek. Maria, like all his partners, is a nervous wreck, completely worthless on the dance floor, and put in some unhealthy relationship where she is reminded that she will never be good enough.

• Members

I agree! They killed the freestyle! Had Roshon kept in sync with that pro, that Paso Doble would have been for the record books!

What's it gonna take to get Melissa out of here! If Donald and Peta go, so do I! I'd really like to see them make out.

ANDREA

• Members

YAYYYYYYY my team is still there! i did feel a tad sorry for roshan and chelsie although not surprised since they were in the dance dual 2 wks in a row but, he did impress me after a couple weeks. and, i wasnt a fan of melissa but did they have to remind us TWICE in front of her while she was crying that it was her birthday!

• Members

Ew. I grew to detest Mario Lopez after seeing him on DWTS and he was one of Karina's most unlikeable pairings. I love Karina now and really disliked her back in the day. I hope they're a different match this time if it really turns out to be an All Stars season.

I think Sabrina Bryan, Kyle Massey and Gilles Marini (who are all on the rumored list of potential returnees) are overrated, honestly. I liked them all but I don't think any of them were robbed. I am curious to see any of the past celebrities who were actually good return and see how much better (or worse) they are.

PLEASE lure Edyta back! She has several great pairings I want to see revisited. I would also love seeing Louis and Kelly Osbourne again. And Maks and Mel B. (who I did feel was robbed). I wonder who Derek would be paired with? Lil Kim is the only real 'shocker' elimination I remember him having and he's won with Jennifer, Brooke and Nicole. I would love to see Ricki Lake back but she has her talk show and might be 'too recent' (which I would agree with) and while I liked Derek with Jennie Garth and Joanna Krupa, I don't see either being revisited. I could see Chelsie with Ty again. Dmitry could be paired with Mya but I don't know that I see them revisited. Who would Tony and Anna be paired with? Tony has Melissa Rycroft, Stacy Keibler or Marie Osmond. Anna has Evan or Jerry Rice. Val and Tristan are still too new and haven't had any ringers yet. Peta and Donald if they don't win would fit right in but they're too current so Peta's probably out. Kym could be paired with Warren Sapp or Joey Fatone. I'd prefer Kym and Joey.

ABC is stupid if they don't do an All Stars season.

• Members

The problem with an All Stars season is the show has become all about pet pros, not the people they are dancing with. No matter who they bring back, the show will continue to cater to Maks, Mark, and Derek.

Mario Lopez made my skin crawl. If they bring him back I will not watch.

• Members

I don't like Mario Lopez either. He acted like he owned the win all along. I don't even watch the shows he's on and I still see his face constantly.

How much you wanna bet Stacey Keibler will be asked back in yet another attempt by DWTS to flaunt a George Clooney connection?

I wonder if they'd ask back Kirstie Alley. Viewers seemed to really like her.

• Members

I don't know that I would want to see returnees paired with the same pros. You'd either have to give all the celebs back their pros (which limits the choice of both celebs and pros ex: for Maks, do you invite back Kirstie, MelB, Laila Ali?) or it would be unfair if some celebs get partners they already have dance experience with while others got new partners. Plus, these are the pairings who lost together.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci was invited back, especially with an ABC pilot coming in the fall. Or maybe they'll try to milk the Elvis love again and invite Priscilla? I could picture Lucci and Priscilla swapping pros--Susan's petite like Louis and Priscilla would look good with Tony Dovolani.

Archived