Jump to content

Social Security Increase


edgeofnight

Recommended Posts

  • Members

I will be getting $36 more per month, while my wife will getting $8 more per month. Thanks, GOP-led US House of Representatives. Don't forget to cut those taxes of the top 1% of the country (after all, you all want to be re-elected), while the other 99% of the country suffer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I'm glad it happened, too. It's not much... but every little bit helps. My mother and father together get 60$ more a month. I'd like to see people with incomes (not assets) of 100,000$ a year or more not be eligible to recieve social security. It would go a long way to make it more solvent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy