7980 - today in english

———-

that means, i have ALL Episodes.

i have 1992-1996 too completely in english in good quality

in germany they have only shown

#1-5992 and #7800-7979

Edited by rsclassicfanforever

• Members

Oh wow...how amazing to have them all!!! It will be great the day we can have every single one in English but having them in alternative languages in the meantime will fill in the gaps.

I had a look and the obvious ones to me missing are from years 2005-2009. If you can upload when you have time, would love to see them on the vault! They are:

4462, 4465, 4469, 4477 (the existing Vault one is partial in English), 4514, 4515, 4518, 4520, 4522, 4523, 4524, 4526, 4531

5071 (the one in the vault is just half an English episode)

5594 (the one in the vault is just half an English episode)

Thanks again @rsclassicfanforever! Eternal gratitude!

• Members

To the angel, we thank you as always. Do you mind ensuring episodes are dropped into folders corresponding with correct numbering. If a folder doesn’t exist, you can create freely. I have created folder “Episodes 2401-2451 (English)” for you. The first episode of 1997 is 2452. 

Can someone with admin rights lift and shift incorrect episodes sitting inside the following 1996 folders:

- Episodes 2351-2400 (English)

- Episodes 2251-2300 (English)

Removing the duplicates will ensure we don’t hit storage capacity. Thanks so much.

Edited by boldau

• Members

Wow, are amazing, danke schon!

Maybe if somebody has the list of 10 without music, we could get those in German?

Regarding vault edit access, I used to have it, but lost it in this new migration and AFAIK nobody else does right now except the owner. The Y&R/GL Vault is actually full now so it would be good to have again but hasn't worked out so far. They have changed something about the login which makes it more difficult to coordinate access.

• Members

I would ask for this, so I can make the edits with English audio BETTER. I have noticed that YOUR uploads of the 2001/2002 german episodes have muuuch better quality. You have uploaded August to December 2001 and its great. I would ask if its possible to upload complete 2002 in another folder. The current episodes that Bundy uploaded are good, but I would really want to work with the best material available. Maybe someone can then delete the worse quality german uploads. Please give me a heads up if you are going to upload, so I can start downloading and editing with english audio. THANK YOU A MILLION.