AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think there are any clips. MEK had a bad accident of some sort and had to be out for a few weeks or more. It's just weird to me that they cast Terrell, who is much more down home country boy (although they're both somewhat fey as actors).

• Members

Man I wish Natalie had kept her long hair. She still looked good with the cut but she lost alot of her vixen appeal and came across more motherly with the soccer mom do

I have a question. She joined the show in 1985 but I checked and Tim didnt show up till 4 years later. Where was he and why wasnt she raising him? What stoy brought him on the canvas? I hated how they let him be such a minor character when he had potential to be a future leading man. I hate how they never brought him back during the 6 years Amanda was around as an adult

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She looked very chic with the short do when she'd be all dressed to the nines, especially when she was rail thin (which is an awful thing to say about a woman, but...). She had Timmy on the show. I remember her in the hospital in a wheelchair when she was pregnant or just had him. He was a little boy of about two or three (she could still carry him and he couldn't really talk) when Silver got shot.

• Members

I believe Tim wasn't even born when Natalie first showed up. I know Timmy's father was Alex Hunter (Jeremy's dad), who had a weak heart -- and Natalie basically wanted to f-ck him to death to get his cash. LOL. Didn't she also slip into bed with Jeremy and pretend the baby was his?

• Members

Yes, but of course Timmy ended up being his brother and not his son. I recall Jeremy being very kind and understanding to Nataie considering the circumstances, i.e., that scene in the hospital where she was feeling particularly low about herself.

• Members

I wish the episodes where Dorian (Elaine Princi) came over to Pine Valley to see Adam and Natalie were online. I missed them when they aired, but I do remember Adam picking up the phone and asking the operator for Dorian Lord at the Intruder when he was threatening Natalie again.