Did Lindsay Hartley do the ABC Broadway cares on Sunday?

• Members

I know this seems kind of out of the blue, but yeah did Lindsay end up participating in the last broadway cares like she was suppose to, or did she end up bailing out? I hope to see some great vids of her performing if she did though!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I don't think Lindsay was there. When the final billing of Who's who was announced her name was nowhere in sight and it doesn't necessarily mean she "bailed" on it. The organizers could have wanted something different or she just couldn't be there.

• Members

Yeah i sadly figured that she wasn't gonna be there. Thats a shame, but stuff like that happens. I thought it would just be nice to see her perform along with some of the OLTL and GH stars just to see what it looked like, but yeah too late now, unless they decided to not make this one the last broadway cares after all.

• Members

She is an excellent singer... Its a shame how she only got to sing on Passions, and Days and AMC have not asked her to perform. I think she would totally kick ass performing with Bobbie Eakes, and anybody else who sings on AMC.

Here's hoping that the ABC soaps decide to make more music videos like they did in the summer and xmas the one year. They need to have Lindsay be apart in those.

Archived