Sandra Lee's Kwanzaa Cake Video

reallyhateskateonlost

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Basically it was a long list of don't hate me, I had to sell these for money, I needed the money, I pay salaries, I didn't know how awful Sandra was, poor me.

I don't follow cooking stuff so perhaps this woman has been given shabby treatment for writing the recipe, and she's setting the record straight, but otherwise it seems like more of the usual narcissism that makes me avoid HuffPo these days.

• Members

OMG, Carl, this whole thing is new to me! :lol:

One person wrote of Denise Vivaldo's Huffington article: I found the bulk of this article to be as unreadable as that caked sounded inedible. So I wasn't the only one!

:lol:

And what to say about the comments about the cake! "An edible hate crime"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or Bourdain's: "The most terrifying thing I've seen is her making a Kwanzaa cake. Watch that clip and tell me your eyeballs don't burst into flames. It's a war crime on television. You'll scream."

LOL!

• Members

But for the love of God..... the bitch garnished her cake with CORNNUTS! CORNNUTS! I like those darn things, but not on a cake! And was she calling them "acorns" in the video? It certainly sounded like it. I got a yard ful of oak trees, she should come gather them and she what she can make out of those bitter nuggets. And the candles. Heavens to mergatroid.

Archived