AMC: Tuesday, May 11, 2010

• Members

True. I'm not being glib, though. I honestly don't like how Erica continues to scheme and lie even after her two stints in rehab. That isn't responsible behavior for someone who (according to Alcoholics Anonymous) is supposed to live an honest life.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really liked when Colby tricked Liza at the end of today's ep. Love Liza, but she needs to realize that when she's talking to Colby, she's not talking to a child anymore, Colby is an adult who can make her own decisions now. Butt the hell out, and be there when she actually NEEDS you. I was surprised AMC mentioned Bailey and Stuart, to. I wonder how the rest of the Chandler's will feel about the baby living with them now. And Damon, to. Why haven't we seen Damon and JR interact? Oh and why didn't anybody like Damon with his shirt off? I didn't think he looked half bad, LOL.

I hope Amanda starts acting more and more like her mom, and she puts Jake in a freezer while in a twisted craze, just like JFAP did to Trevor.

• Members

Which makes the risk of Erica falling off the wagon again very, very high. Erica should have matured significantly from her battles with drink and drugs. Instead, those ordeals are mere blips on her emotional radar.

• Members

Erica is Erica, and you know, Victoria Wyndham's been critical of that aspect of Erica's characterization as she essentially played the same character but under Lemay's pen rather than Nixon's. Mac grounded Rachel, he made her dreams come true. Erica was hungrier, she didn't only want the social graces that came with marrying a super rich, respectable husband, but also megafame and unconditional me-me-me love. It was only sickness in Bianca's body that grounded her.

• Members

LOL! I felt the same way watching that story. The part of me that's a neck-rollin' sistah kept thinking, "Gurl, please, what kind of hokey [!@#$%^&*] is this?" Like, anorexia was "ghetto" or something, lol.

Archived