AMC: New Media Net Pics-Palmer's memorial

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aww, Daisy's gone red again. ^_^ So yeah, no casket, no "funeral" per se, looks like they're watching those outtakes from the "Best Town in America" anniversary episode on the VCR. I will of course see past it, but I wonder if they're going to do that kinda silly "home movie" thing where they watch old clips from the actual show with their perfect shots and editing. :P Dynasty did that in the reunion movie. Should be nice, and I guess since it's not the actual funeral I can somewhat buy Petey not being there, but I really hope we get some good explanations, like when and where were the funeral and where the hell is Petey.

• Members

It still doesn't excuse Petey not being there, but as to why there's no coffin or funeral, in Digest Jill Larson said that James Mitchell didn't want a formal memorial service, so they decided Palmer wouldn't have one either.

She also talked about how when James taped his few lines for the anniversary, it seemed to make him feel stronger, and he asked them to keep the camera going. He talked about the dobermans and the women Palmer loved. They will use some of that to weave the episode together.

They also say that Opal tells Daisy she knew Palmer and Daisy had a "same time next year" arrangement, and that Opal was fine with it because she knew how much Palmer loved Daisy.

Archived