• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SLC

And ahead of tonight's reunion and the wine I'll be having with it...I figured I should give my thoughts on last week's part.

Because what I found interesting about it and I didn't want the point to be lost...was Mary's talk to Little Girl. I've seen brief parts of the Gracelle/Dorit sit-down/controversy on BH online so I could not help, but think of it when Mary was articulating herself to Little Girl about race and why Mary said what she said. I also thought it was VERY telling that for all the dragging that Mary does on Heather and Little Girl, that BOTH of them had her back when she said that Mormonism has its roots in racism...something Lisa was denying, but as people whom very lives were raised on Mormonism Bad Weather's words actually have more weight. Just...telling. People want to say that Mary is this and Mary is that. She IS. But the thing about Mary is that she simply treat people the way she does off of her own interactions with people, not just want people say about them. Thankfully, Mary actually does seem to be a good judge of character at least within this group. 

That said...Part 2 was basically the Mary Hour so you know I was here for it. Her talk with Little Girl (with Andy potstirring just a little bit cuz we all know Mary be dragging Little Girl every chance she gets), her vs Heather (and all Monica's reaction shots), and her vs More and More Irrelevant Lisa...who kept jumping into everyone's conversations to just be noticed. And of course, we got the ole Mary comedy with her on ready with Angie K...only to find out that she kinda likes Angie K. lol.

Outside of that, the only interesting thing was Monica. And that unseen footage of her falling down the stairs. I was LOL! She held her own, but it is starting to look like bullying to me which I did not like. I definitely feel the love for me is gone with Lisa. And I feel Heather is going to be my new Teddi Teri Demarco because I really cannot stand her and it showed for me. All those little under breath catty remarks she kept making. I lived for Mary dressing her down. 

I also giggled at Meredith potstirring just a little bit with the lawyer advice to Monica about Angie K's stairs. 

• Members

He was just being strategic b/c he knows if he says "fired," the fandom would be in an even larger uproar. And those polls on WWHL are always rigged. Kathy Griffin spilled that tea eons ago. Andy always makes sure the polls are

And then Heather doubling down on defending Jen is weird as hell. Why isn't Andy throwing his weight around? I'd make them broads film with Monica or get fired. 

• Members

Tamra said on Twitter that Heather's lie resulted in an investigation and that someone could've lost their job. Carlos King said the same thing last night. 

The plus side of it all is that Heather has now made an enemy of production going forward. Trust and believe that are going to get their lick back. I expect to hear a Heather takedown sometime next season. And I bet top dollar that her "good friend" Lisa and Whitney will lead the charge. 

• Members

I hope so.  I hope they give her an ugly edit.

On a related note, it looks like the door isnt closed on Monica.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/monica-garcia-rhoslc-season-5-status-unclear-1235805968/

To me this reads as they are going to see what filming gives and if its a dud, they are gonna bring back Monica in the second half of the season and hype up her return to generate buzz and interest. I think Andy loves what she brought to the show and I saw him trying to give her a chance to save herself at multiple times at the reunion. I think a cooling off time is probably needed to be able to try and integrate her back and Monica needs to play her cards right bc she could have a second life

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I saw the same...but time and again Monica failed to save herself. She played her cards especially wrong when she implicated production in knowing about the Instagram account from her casting interview. Andy was clearly mad that she brought that up and did what he could to dismiss it.

But do I believe that happened? Yes, I do. I think production did have knowledge about Monica's activities. Do I also believe that production withheld this information from the rest of the cast, knowing that when/if it was revealed it would be explosive? Absolutely.

What we're seeing is a major lack of trust between production and cast. That usually doesn't end well for either side. 

From what I observed, Andy spent a lot of time giving Heather the floor to admit what she did and mea culpa for it...which I think she accomplished. I think Andy conveniently blamed everything on Jen Shah, about "this person" who lingers over them. 

I fully expect Bravo to give Monica some kind of holding deal so she can remain "On Pause" and probably get a season of The Traitors out of her. 

This is why I can't abide Monica. She is a very poor liar and cannot help but exaggerate and lie, lie, lie some more, even when it doesn't serve her and actually made her look more desperate and psycho. I don't feel any sympathy for her at all. She's a bad person and revels in it. 

• Members

I think Monica will probably opt to come back to SLC. Do I think it is the last we've seen of her? Nope. I can totally see E! and Peacock snagging her for House of Villains and Traitors. 

The only way I see her coming back is if the show is so dreadful that Bravo pleads for her to return. And I totally see that happening as the group of Meredith, Heather, Whitney, Lisa, and Angie cannot carry the show. All of them are supporting characters in the ensemble and none of them have lead potential like Mary, Jen, or Monica. 

• Members

It's funny how Monica is clearly booted off and everyone saw what a bad liar she was... And somehow people here are talking about the show pleading for her to return. Give me a motherloving break. 

Please register in order to view this content

Didn't you get the memo - the show doesn't WANT HER. They want to clean their hands from this mess.

Believe me... if Monica Garcia could sell her soul to the Devil to get back next season, she will. Nobody would have to plead with her. Andy will look at her and she will be at the door waiting for a spot... right then and there. Didn't you forget this is a woman who has been OBSESSED with the show.

But it would be CRAZY for Andy to hire someone so dangerous and so two-faced. You don't want people like that under contract with your money. This is a no-no. She has become so toxic, she is untouchable. 

• Members

Andy gave her first chair at the reunion, let her railroad over everyone, and let her dominate/bully every conversation that didn't involve her.  Those are usually signs that Andy likes someone  (case in point, Brandi Glanville).

@Taoboi I know your love for Lisa is growing dimmer and dimmer.. but I will say that Lisa always seems to perform well at reunions.  She isn't #1 when performing at reunions, but she's always consistent.

She was the only one that was on Heather's ass during the season 3 reunion over the black eye and how damaging her non-answer was toward production.  She also helped with the Bad weather term for Heather/Whitney, and her hot mic moment was the big attraction for the season 2 reunion.

I do agree with everyone that some further cast modifications are needed.  Heather can also leave because she withheld information about who caused the black eye and I think that should result in a nice long 'pause'.   

If there is a season 5, we definitely need someone that is intelligent, logical, and can call out BS without also being guilty of that same BS.  

Lastly... I want a bit more focus on individual scenes.. and less 1:1 scenes or group events.