Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Aviva and trashmona do the same thing when there's conflict. They raise their voice, talk over everyone else, then immediately try to shut it down. Those people are always the worst and are always wrong. Aviva came off as insane when talking about ghost writers, a topic that's not just known to the NY social scene - like normal everyday people know about such a thing and I don't think anybody truly believes avuva write her book.

Sonja really needs to go. She's beyond pathetic and it's just sad to watch. BH Kim isn't even this bad.

Heather and Kristen's friendship issue is something I think many people who friends with a couple can relate to.

The shade thrown in that clip with Mario talking about cheating! Andy calling trashmona out! Yessssss! She is so desperate for this not to be an issue but if it were anyone else she'd throw it in their face and I loved that he didn't let her push it off. She looks terrified during this and you can hear it in her voice. Andy owned her when she tried to turn it to him. And yesssss at Luann stepping in and putting that bitch on blast and her attempt to throw Luann down proves the point that she's a hypocritical bitch. We sell know your husband enjoys sex with other women and she looks absolutely pathetic and desperate. Not Andy shutting Ramona out of the conversation and giving the other ladies the platform! Holy [!@#$%^&*] heather dragged her ass.

"I signed up for a reality show and reality is what you got" Kristen is so spot on and that's why I like her so much. Everyone else on this show has a front, are putting on, playing some type of a character that's a version of them.

Luann & Jaq <3.

Nobody bought the Harry/Sonja story. Stop it.

Does Sonja believe her own lies? She needs some mental help along with rehab.

The final line from Luann! Yess.

Ugh this low key classism & racism from avuva next week. Can't wait to see her crazy stabs defend it.

• Members
I dont f-cking like Aviva's crazy ass. I dont like the way she says "you werent raised in the ghetto girl". It's true but she's rolling her neck with it and trying to sound condescending. She also said in an interview she's scared of catching a beat down from the Atlanta cast.

The New Jersey and Orange County cast has been more violent than Atlanta.

tumblr_n4k340v1xr1qbynhgo1_400.gif

You were spot on about everything else especially Kristen <3

• Members

OC:

EBXN6Zq.jpg

First Khloe was on NJ and now Kourtney is on OC

CrazyLady: "Vacation Shannon is Fun Shannon times 10." Oh boy, Normal Shannon is always times 10. So would she be like times 100 now?

Vicki throwing up in the car was gross. People vomiting makes me vomit and I wouldn't be able to handle that

Tamra got dragged by Lizzie? I just watched the show and I saw Lizzie LIE on Tamra about the texts with Tamra pulling out her receipts and showing them. Tamra handled her well and she wasn't taken down by anyone

CL and the email. At this point the email is common knowledge among the group. I don't know why she's tripping. And again, she is airing all of this on tv, so she doesn't have a leg to stand on about being offended that this hasn't been kept private.

Danielle...irrelevant

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OC

Lizzie handled Tamra pretty well, which, considering Tamra's track record of decimating people with dishonesty and lies, is really quite the achievement.

Vicki was a hoot on the trip. The dry heaving alone made the episode for me.

Danielle is beyond irrelevant and such a whiner. Thank goodness the Bravo editing wizards decided she sucked early on.

Shannon is so deliciously crazy, like a classic loon, I hope she stays on for next season.

The 20 hour Bali flight is a long one...but they were in sleep pods, hardly cattle class.

• Members

Oh boo. :rolleyes: Heather's ass wouldn't last a day in the ghetto either. Just because she's rubbed elbows with Diddy does not mean she's got a 'ghetto pass' either. I f*cking hate Jabberjaw Cujo Heather with a passion. Her constant interjection in conversations that had nothing to do with her last night annoyed the f*ck out of me. Carole is a big girl. So is Luann. Both have shown that they can handle their own. They don't need Heather's strong jawed ass serving as guard dog. At one point, I wanted Ramona to grab that past glass and hit her in the face or for Aviva to bust her upside the head repeatedly with her leg. Heather seriously annoys me--like Phaedra, Porsha, Brandi level. To the point I hate when she's onscreen. Just sit back and STFU with the steel jaw. Ugh.

And Cheap, boo, bestie.... I KNOW you ain't got that treacherous, gargoyle looking heffa, Trampra, in your sig and avi! We are going to need to have a talk. I don't approve! tongue.png

• Members

Looks like RHOMelbourne did good for it's Sunday timeslot with very, very little promo (and no mention on WWHL). It's up 40% in viewers and demo from the average for the month of July in those timeslots.

LINK: http://bravoratings.com/2014/08/02/real-housewives-of-melbourne-season-1/

If it could get that with no promo at noon they should try airing it at nighttime.

See, I may not care for Danielle, but the obvious editing her out of the season has made it choppy. I feel it would've been a longer season and easier to understand had they left her stuff in.

• Members

Sonja...your interns learn a lesson a semester? It takes a whole semester to learn how to schedule on a Mac?

Ramona jumped in to defend Aviva and Carole shut her down...lol. LMAO at Aviva calling her writer girl

2sSQn2R.jpg?10yHXETL.jpg?1

Ramona trying to shut down the Mario talk and move on with her rehearsed response ....what a crock as she is on a reality show and knows this had to be discussed. I love how Andy wasn't leaving it alone. I actually felt really bad for her in this moment as she looked close to tears and I totally understood how she wanted to protect Avery. I can relate to her and her pain. What she went through was humiliating.

LuAnn sure was a bitch though as she went for the jugular kicking her while she was down. Granted Ramona did that to her, but she knows how it felt and was just waiting to get back at her. Doesn't make LuAnn look good bc she came across ugly here. Andy was so messy bringing up that viewer question later instead of handling everything in that segment

The previews were so misleading, making it seem like she was pissed and coming for Andy but her comment about his sex life was done in a joking manner to lighten the mood and take attention off of herself.

Heather saying their husbands didn't sign up for a reality show, they (women) did was bullsh-t. ALL people who appear on this show signed up for it. If the husbands didn't want to be on, then they wouldn't film. We never saw Dina's husband on NJ bc he didn't sign up for it. Jeana's husband on OC only made a handful of appearances in like 5 seasons. What Ramona said about Heather's husband was wrong but spouses are fair game. I think only kids are off limits unless they are grown and try and get involved (Manzo kids on NJ)

Yes she is. There was no value with Kim whereas I see some with Sonja even if this wasn't a good season for her. My main issue with her is that there's been no progression with her since she joined except that she's gotten more broke. I still don't get her issues with LuAnn as this story just didn't resonate with me. Kim was more interesting when she was drunk and high which is pretty damn sad and pathetic to even say

she was condescending and that was the point! Heather is condescending to her dismissing her as some crazy one legged nut. Which she may be, but Id be offended too if I were Aviva

tumblr_inline_mhudd2t8I71qz4rgp.gif Edited by Cheap21