Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dang, I hate how nearly every show has to be in ATL now. RHoA really put the city on the map and there have been way too many immitations since.. Theres been:

RHoA (and spinoffs)

The Sisterhood

Big Rich Atlanta

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

Bad Girls Club: Atlanta

R&B Divas

Married to Medicine

Strip Club Queens: ATL (just did a google search and found that one)

Pretty Wicked Moms (ditto)

What am I missing?

I have a question for posters here from ATL. Do you feel the reality tv presence? Have you seen some people filming? Do people that live there get sick of it?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Lord why is this b*tch ruining my state with her sh*tty show!! And Mona ain't gonna use no real young, African American ATL professionals. She's gonna grab some ghetto banshees from either Bankhead, West End, or Grove Park and pimp them off, thus making people think that Atlanta and Georgia as a whole consists of a bunch ratchet hoodrats.

One thing I can say about RHOA is that they do show the beauty of Atlanta and its outside areas that many people don't get to see. They also show a plethora of personalities from ratchet to righteous. Even Married to Medicine does too. Mona, on the other hand, is going to pick bottom of the barrel, ratchet a** characters to give her ratings. I hope Bravo is on her a** with this show.

• Members

As far as the Atlanta reality shows they only ones I habe ever seen filming was Season 4 of RHOA at the Bailey Agency and at a club while they were filming Season 1 of LHHATL. Them filmimg there really doesn't bother me as much as the stereotype of all of us being ratchet, posers, and ghetto. My friends from up north stay trying to clownthe ATL but then again something must have attracted to move here. I do agree there is starting to be an overload but that can be explained bc Atlanta is growing as a place where scripted shows can be made cheaper than in Hollywood so there are a lot of aspiring and current TV Producers in the area.

Brandon funny you mention the West End because the Mal at West End is the most ratchet mall I have ever been too

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Oh I have friends from the North that clown Atlanta (or Georgia) in general too, but they move their a**es down here real quick. They grow tired of living on top of each other, having nothing but a square lot with some grass for a backyard, and paying twice as much money on goods then we do down here. They grow to love it with the cost of living being so low here. A manor in Beverly Hills will cost like 11 million dollars but you can get the same acre amount, etc in ATL and probably pay a good 2 million or probably less.

• Members

Just finished watching The Teresa Guidice Show Tell All Special.

Had to go back and quote this.

LOL at what you said about Caroline. This is so true and she's been doing it since Season 1. She is trying to play like she is the be all end all. Its all about repairing her image after her behavior last season and being labled a bully. (I refuse to call anyone on reality tv a bully until they act like Tami Roman or Evelyn Lozada). She also trying to sell that book nobody's buying.

Yes Teresa IS special. LOL jk I know what you really meant.

Ugh Melissa still playing victim. At the end of the day she started this sh-t and it has never been a one sided fight but I'm gonna leave it at that.

Jacqueline.... yawn still don't respect or like her for trying to spill all of Teresa's tea on her marraige at the reunion and saying she hopes Joe goes to jail and Teresa goes to hell when she and Chris have a lawsuit against them for their own shady dealings.

Teresa... lol she is slow and that's why I love her. Its the unintentional things she does that make me laugh. I remember when she called ininto WWHL as mystery housewife and had to give hints and the guest asked was she an East Coast or West Coast HW and she had to think about it laugh.pngwub.png I am sure she didny answer the first thing that comes to mind bc she didn't want to say anything mean.

I refuse to believe these peope have forgiven each other. I am sure the producers told them to make up for the cameras.

Andy is a shady ass b-tch. He interviewed Teresa first so he could run back and tell Melissa everything she said.

Did I get everyone? *thinks for 10 minutes* Yeah I did! smile.png

ETA: Before someone goes in on me on my Teresa love tongue.png Yes I do love Teresa, but I recognize her faults. She does lie about holding grudges and does not take responibility for things she does. But however this pile up on her last season was ridiculous and brought out the ugly side of some of these other HWs. Teresa has definitely done her dirt, but these other chicks continually coming for her, her marraige, and her children were ridiculous and the fights were petty (magazine articles, really? Especially since Melissa and Jacqueline have done interviews on Teresa rolleyes.gif ). All these chicks can be unlikeable but Teresa is just my fave. I root for her and will continue to!

These other ladies need to get their house in order *cough* Jacqass *cough* before coming for another.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I could be wrong about Mona but I know when Deelishis and her hubby first did Sister 2 Sister or whatever magazine it is that my mom gets she said she was filming for that but I never saw anything come of it and now she's like getting a divorce or is and detailing that in the mag but no mention of that show.

• Members

Neither do I, it has become a toxic series for me and even my love for T can't make me watch. I'll just laugh when I see Cheap's icons and gif sigs of scenes like with that lil girl going up the pole which had me mesmerized for days and the RealityTVGifs...

• Members
I cant with you riding so hard for this basic bitch! But then again you were all over her latina counterpart Ana, so I shouldn't be surprisedLMAO. I bursted out laughing thinking of that. That was so wrong, yet so hilarious Edited by Cheap21