AMC: Brooke, Adam, Annie

• Members

Ok I'm beyond thrilled that Julia Barr came back. Even if it's only to ride off w/Adam. I am total team Brooke, when it comes to who should be with Adam. Don't get me wrong MCE is a great actress and I even like Annie (Most of the time)She kind of reminds me of janet Greene. One minute she can be seemingly Leading a normal life and then go completely wacko the next. I love that. I wouldn't feel to comfortable w/an ex moving in the house either, but Annie was parinoid b4 this whole brooke thing now she obsessed. I think Brooke was dead on today with the "you are your own worst enemy"

I think if Adam has a soulmate it's Brooke. She's the only wife he really wanted to be married to from the start and the only wife that wanted to marry him. Sure he ended up falling in love w/other women usually after he's married to them, lol. Just my 2 cents.

As a side note: What's with that chandler house? a few weeks ago everybody was coming downstairs talking of adam's bed room. 3 days later Annie gets to his room though a hallway from the livingroom and ends up there without climbing one step.lol

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup!

Annie has become obsessed with trying to hold onto her husband even though Brooke has done nothing wrong in this situation. As I just said in another thread, I love how Brooke has been trying to get Annie to see that she needs to have concern and compassion for the family instead of always obsessing over Adam.

• Members

Brooke's done nothing wrong? I'm sure you would allow your husband's ex-wife to move into your house, console your husband, nurse your husband, make changes in your home without consulting with you, spy on you as a favor to the stepchildren who despise you... overall usurping your position as your husband's wife... and find absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Give me a break.

I wish people would take off their rose colored glasses and see past their "BROOKE'S BACK" erection long enough to realize that what Brooke's doing is just plain WRONG!

• Members

You don't think Annie has done nothing wrong? She is more concerd with getting brownie points w/Adam than anything else. Thats the only reason she got tested for jr, after seeing how brooke did it w/o even being asked. I know that JR said he did not want annie to even be considerd, but come on if you love your husband you'll do anything u can in a crises even if the stepkids hate you. That's love, not trying to one up everyone else to impress your husband.

• Members

I'm not wearing rose-colored glasses at all, but you should consider LASIK since you can't see what's going on here.

Brooke moved in at Adam's request and made a few changes due to his health, which Annie herself should have done if she really loved him. I will reiterate, Brooke has done nothing wrong and Annie's letting her paranoia get the best of her. The only time Annie was justified was when she overheard Adam talking to David and thought he was with Brooke.

Yup! That's what's wrong here. Annie doesn't care about Adam or his kids enough to get tested. She only did it because she was jealous of Brooke.

• Members

Annie sure doesn't have Adam's best interests at heart. Heck she only got tested for JR score points with Adam, she was more than willing to let him die.

Brooke shouldn't have to take care of Adam, that's Annie's job, but she's doing a poor job of it. If Annie has a problem with Brooke being there, she needs to let Adam know. Brooke isn't the wrong on in this, Adam is

I can't wait for Adam to kick Annie to the curb at long last.

LMFAO at the bolded part, and well said to the rest , but even then Annie wasn't justified, cause she shouldn't have been eavesdropping.

• Members

I see perfectly fine. It's called looking at it from a logical point of view. Not looking at it from a "I LOVE BROOKE! BROOKE DOES NOTHING WRONG! BROOKE SHITS GOLD BRICKS! :D :D :D " point of view.

It's Adam and Annie's marriage -- Brooke has no business in it. At all! It has nothing to do with liking Annie over Brooke. It has everything to do with the fact that a marriage between two people does not EVER involve and EX! No matter how you slice it. I despise Zendall. I think they're the absolute pits! But I've ALWAYS sided with them whenever Ryan interfered in Zach and Kendall's marriage. You don't step into someone else's marriage and start making decisions. You don't do it. I said, YOU DON'T!

I don't give a damn if Adam requested Brooke to move in. If Brooke used common sense, she would've seen how moving into her ex-husband's house with his current wife is... here comes that word again since it seems to bear repeating... INAPPROPRIATE! Patron Saint of Pine Valley or not. I don't get why that's so hard to grasp... except that it's only because Brooke is doing it that somehow seems to justify it.

Are Brooke's intentions good? Yes! Absolutely. I'm not disputing that. It's her actions and attitude that are all wrong!

• Members

Annie is a bitch. She does come across as selfish and she does antagonize Adam's kid and makes it difficult to like her at times. However, she IS Adam's wife. No one has to like it but its been Adam's decision to marry and stay with her. Brooke is dead wrong for trying to act as if she is. Yes she was invited to stay there by Adam but if she had any respect for his new marriage, common sense would tell her to stay away. She is just too involved and active in his life and she's overstepping her boundaries, making decisions, caring for and running her mouth as far as Adam is concerned bc that is Annie's place NOT hers. She may not approve, but they are married and Brooke has no right to interfere in that marriage, even if she isnt trying to get romantically involved. Knowing that it is affecting Annie, should be enough to get her to back off a bit, but instead its only made her more determined to undermine her.

Archived