What is As the World Turns went to the CW?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I LOVE ATWT...and I admit it has become the Synder show and I *like* Jack and Carly, I dont LOVE them and wouldnt watch an entirely new show with them as the focus.. in an entirely new town....it wouldnt be World Turns, so really what would the point be?

I think the show could pair down the cast but not to point of focusing entirely on Carjack. When GL was being cancelled, Hurst had a treatment written up for a paired down GL to possible move to Lifetime or another net. It would focus on the younger generation of the Spauldings and either the Bauers or the Lewis family...i.e.it would focus on say, Phillip, Beth and Rick and their kids, with Bill and Shane being the Lewis family standard bearers. (No Jeva in sight, which would be good, and no Coopers mentioned....why the hell didnt they think of that before the show was shitcanned???) Veteran characters such as Alex/Van and Billy, Ed and Holly were going to return on holidays and wedddings but their stories were tied up, and they were happy offcamera, etc. THAT would still be GL to me. But an ATWT completely divorced of its past would not be ATWT.

Archived