B&B previews for 2010

• Members

Not his words, I will just sum up the spoilers he gave in 2 seperate interviews recently for the year of 2010.

Taylor/Whip:

They will go out on a few more dates and grow closer together. But Taylor may not have completely gotten over her love of her life, Ridge, yet.

Katie/Bill/Steffy:

Steffy is becoming more interested in Bill and will play a little on her sexuality. Bill is flattered to have a young sexy woman after him but thinks it will not hurt his marriage.

Forresters vs Bill:

Ridge, Eric, Rick, Steffy, Brooke and Donna set to take over the company from Bill. But when the plan escalates into more than it was supposed to be (a set-up with a campaign called Dare), Brooke and Donna start having second thoughts about betraying their sister. If they choose to switch sides, it could spell the end of their marriages.

Jackie M:

The happy group may be faced with their first big set-back.

Sandy/Nick/Bridget:

More about Sandy´s past will be revealed. Nick will find himself between the two women as he feels obliged to keep Sandy´s secret from Bridget. Will rape-victim Sandy and her secret come between Nick & Bridget or will Bridget accept the woman Sandy really is?

Hope/Oliver/Steffy:

Sandy´s little brother Oliver arrives. He´s an ambitious young man in the music business. He will set his eyes on Hope, but with the rivalry between Hope and Steffy, he could find himself in a triangle.

Stephanie/Eric/Donna/Justin:

Donna will stay true to Eric, but that doesn´t mean that Justin will stop trying. Business may come between Eric and Donna, and there´s always Stephanie.

Stephanie:

She will continue battling health issues and may even sink into depression.

Jackie/Owen:

The happy couple will face their biggest challenge yet, will they be strong enough to survive it?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I didn't know Taylor was whacko, I would now. Dating Rick Hearst and you still want Ridge?

I can't wait for another music story...we all remember how great the Constantine saga was.

At least they seem to be building a family around Sarah Brown. Points for that.

Archived