Not IF but WHEN will Israel attack Iran?

aMLCproduction

• Members

TEHRAN - The Iranian government approved a plan Sunday to build 10 new uranium enrichment2_bing.gif facilities, a dramatic expansion in defiance of U.N. demands it halt the program.

The decision comes only two days after the U.N. nuclear watchdog agency censured Iran, demanding it immediately stop building a newly revealed enrichment facility near the holy city of Qom and freeze all uranium enrichment activities. The rebuke infuriated Iran, with lawmakers threatening to consider pulling the country out of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in retaliation.

The enrichment announcement is likely to stoke already high tensions between Iran and the West over its controversial nuclear activities. The U.S. and its allies have hinted of new U.N. sanctions if Tehran remains defiant.

I know Israel will not sit idly by. I expect to wake up any day now to news reports that Israel has attacked Iran. If so what do you guys think will happen in world politics?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Huh? :lol: The most off-topic topic yet. :lol:

I don't know when this will happen. But as far as reporting this news, when it happens, it will be a quickly reported 5 minute story which will then be followed up with an in-depth report on the insanity of Jon and Kate.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived