AMC: Thursday 11.19.2009

• Members

This is not how I wanted it to go down. I guess Annie had to lose in order to level the playing field, but not this much so soon. :(

This Kaidan/Zendall thing is just hella random. It's so difficult to follow no matter how hard they try to rationalize and justify Aidan's train of "logic."

Does Zach know how to say anything other than a weightless demand/order?

"I want my wife home, NOW!"

"I want Adam to confess, NOW!"

"I want the truth, NOW!"

"I need my diaper changed, NOW!"

It's like, shut the hell up! What are you going to do if nobody does what you want -- NOW?! Recite more poetry? Wear another Red Wings piece of propaganda?!

David Canary was amazing today! :wub: I love his commitment and sportsmanship. He plays what he's given, not matter what condition the material is in, and does his honest best.

Kendall sure loves getting drunk while on heart medication.

Regardless of a Simone reference, or not... if I have to hear that lame ass story about the lipstick in the kettle in Kendall's kitchen one more time...! Ugh!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As annoying as Erica has been lately, here I was enjoying the Adam-Erica scene with him confessing everything and apologizing (as annoyed as I am at Adam losing in this) and then the show has to go and ruin it when Ryan shows up at the end to smug and gloat all over the place! :angry:

• Members

Ugh! Go away Ryan! I was really digging the Adam/Erica scene. Found it to be very emotional and saw some good acting, then all of a sudden Ryan pops up out of nowhere. Thank you AMC for ruining that scene.

LOL...OMG just reading the other comments now and its so funny how we ALL thought the same thing regarding that scene. I was thinking David Canary could have his Emmy reel but that small snippet of the ape showing up would surely turn off any judges and making him automatically lose

Archived