AMC: Wednesday, July 22, 2009

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*raises hand sheepishly*

Line of the day for me.

GrifterEmma to 2 Daddy Ryan: Is Kendall going to shoot *me*? (Pitiful hangpuppy exp​ression too!). :lol:

Kendall's actions are wearying to me again. I think the writer is piling on the character again, she's getting lectured all over town (yes, she's doing somethings impusively but then no one else is getting results). YMMV. At least Kendall's fighting for herself, wrong-headed or not.

F-in' Love Annie standing toe-to-toe with ThugZach (see, that Kah-razy does have some positive contributions).

Jesse's mancrush on Zach is growing stronger though Zach drops Randi blackmail in disguised hints.

For me, Jesse's character is taking the biggest hit from me during the murder storyline. Big hit.

Now? Now Zach is all "the truth is on our side" to Liza in regards to Kendall's defense? LMAO. It's been on your side the whole time, but you and your cohorts continually lie to the police and make your case worse through ill-planned, fruitless or outright stupid schemes.

Now previously sensible (imo), Liza has a plan for planting suggested memories in Emma....is hare-brained or unethical/evil to do to a little kid, imo.

Will someone tell me why can't they win Kendall's freedom or a super sweet plea deal with the supposed truth on their side (Kendall didn't do it), with AceSuperDuperLawyerLiza on the job, with he dead D.A.'s entire case file which includes Annie's complete psychological history and records (and leaving the new DA without the old DA's case file), with the Chief of Police in your back pocket and lying on your behalf, with many armed suspects on the scene the night of the murder, with the "star" witness being a child with a history of lying and psychological trauma (and who happens to be tucked away from access by the DA). Why can not Ace Lawyer Liza or Ace Intrepid Law Clerk, Marissa, for that matter win Kendall's freedom under those circumstances? Jeeeze.

Don't care about Martin Bros and their hijinx.

There are many morons in Pine Valley.

PS-Where the hell is Angie lately?

• Members

That's what happens when you become attached to a Martin brat -- either one. You must become a David Hater or else you'll be shunned! Shunned, I say! SHUNNNNNNNED! Sure, Taylor's annoying ass is taking up with a torturer/murderer and a baby thief, but still... EVIL DAVID! He dropped a flask in a punch bowl and made everybody horny ten years ago! EEEEEEVUULLLLLLLL! :rolleyes:

THANK YOU! SO MUCH! It's like the previous Little Adam who consistently looked drugged up.

• Members

Yup, that Little A. was terrible lol...

But, knowing Pratt, in a few months we will have SORAS Little A., SORAS Emma and the rest of the kid gang...

This show is such a mess now, I don't know even what needs to be fixed....When is Pratt's contract up?

• Members

:mellow: to the Taylor/Amanda/Jake/Liza/Tad scenes(though I did like the bit where Taylor can't stop shaking her keys and Jake finally grabs her hand to make her stop).

Kendull needs to BTFO Emma :angry: And I agree with those who said they need to recast, LM's turned into a little Mischa Barton.

Annie :blush:

Jessie being Zach's little bitch :rolleyes:

• Members

Can't be any worse than Pratt's best friend Guza having a character named Kiefer Bauer which is conveniently similar to Kiefer Sutherland who plays Jack Bauer on 24.

I swear, with these storyline coincidences and such, as well as Pratt still writing from Los Angeles, these two (Guza and Pratt) must still write in the same office together -- just for different shows.

It was up in June. He started writing, what, June 24, 2008? We're stuck for at LEAST another 13 weeks.

Archived