Crystal Chappell Interview With Advocate.com

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

I'm excited about Carly 2.0. I liked Carly before but she was sort of one note. I'm looking forward to Crystal bringing brass and humor to the role. I have enjoyed Crystal's portrayal of Olivia on GL.

It sounds like she is starting earlier than planned. If she's taping in August she should be on the air sometime in September.

• Members

Carly was what DAYS needed at the time.... a heroine. a true and utter 100% of the word heroine. They didnt have marlena, they just lost hope. She filled a void and filled it well.

Sher was also young, niave, and all that jazz.

I really cant wait to see how she has changed.

• Members

Boy, am I ashamed to admit I watched DOOL. Quite a lot, not a huge amount and not regularly, but I did. zjjy95.gif I hated... Like... A lot. :lol: And often it was background noise.

But Crystal? I can't miss that!

I wish she came to B&B and wiped away Katherine Kelly Lang... <_< That show needs a whole lot of new women.

P. S. Jack, thanks! I'll reply to that thing you asked.

• Members

I think that when CC was first on Days.She seemed shy.I noticed that on that old Vicky Lawernce talk show where that CC and MS were on.She seemed more comfortable with Michael.Maybe thats why the Lawernce and Carly scenes were so good.LOL But she has improved so much.She seems more comfortable now.I wish they would bring Lawernce and Vivian back though.I have to admit one of my fav scenes was after Carly was rescued and had amnesia and Bo was stalking the Alamain house and had just found out she was alive.Katrina was so bitchy to Bo.and then Marlena and Roman who showed up.Maybe they won't write her as the victim all the time.I mean the girl something was always happening to her.LOL whether it was being buried alive.Surely the girl has clauphobia.LOL or finding out that her son was kidnapped.Not to mention how many times she was almost killed.The girl has to have some of that Alamain ruthlessness.I mean I find it hard to believe that Lawernce went all goody goody.

Archived