Is PASSIONS coming to an End?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And there are no new daytime soaps in development. I know someone said over at CR that Megan Mullally's show is going to replace Passions for NBC but that is impossible because MM show is syndicated and will air on different affiliates. Yeah some NBC stations have bought it but so did Viacom and other companies. It is going to air on the CBS affiliate in Indy.

• Members

I would love for Passions to get cancelled and replaced with a new soap. I think it could be *so* good if they got a new headwriter who could really focus on the show and tie things together. Dropping the quirkiness of the show has killed it. It's also waaaaaaaay too slow.

• Members

Passions is a show that has always had so much potential. I don't think it deserves to be cancelled by any means, but it could improve in a few areas. James E. Reilly needs to focus on Passions and pull it all back together. I hate the fact the Fancy has been on the show for months and she just had a scene with Fox. I hate that they don't pull things together cohesively. Some great performances have come out of the show lately namely Liza Huber. I think Passions could be a great soap with the right grooming.

Archived