Y&R: Week of March 23, 2009

• Members

Too bad she's tied to GH, but Jane Elliot would've been a great temp Jill. A friend of mine mentioned this to me, and I have to agree. I can see her having vicious hate chemistry with Jeanne Cooper.

But I guess we have to wait until Monday to know more on this front. It's the waiting that sucks ass...

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually I heard her shortness of breath too. The thing is, it is my understanding that they tend to edit the moments where no sound is produced. So sounds like breathing etc are often cut out. But there are times where the lines are delivered fast, and then you can hear it.

JW looks good in those pictures, whereas JC looks like a mannequin. What strikes me is that unsettling sad and haunted twinkle in JW's eyes... but of course I might be getting over sensitive because of what I've read these days.

• Members

So, I'm watching the marathon on SOAPnet right now, and according to a promo, there won't be a Y&R-thon next week. I did some quick looking around and beginning two weeks from tonight, the marathon's gonna start three hours earlier, at 4PM EDT/3PM CDT. This makes me sad...the marathon is my main way of catching up with the show because my weekday schedule pretty much pisses all over Y&R's timeslots, and I got pretty used to watching the whole marathon and then going party afterwards. I sure as hell ain't watching no Gilmore Girls before I go get my drink on!

• Members

First of all, if Jess Walton is indeed ill then I wish her a speedy recovery. That said, if some fans (me included) are still moaning about the Colleen recast after nearly two years then the fierce Jess Walton is most definitely irreplaceable so only a temporary recast will work for the character of Jill.

I agree, poor Cooper looked horrid!

I can't believe that I didn't associate the Queens photo shoot with the "Duchess" perhaps because we rarely hear anyone call her that anymore. Thanks so much for the explanation; I feel like a complete idiot!

• Members

I was wondering what they were going to do with the GG addition. I'm glad to see them keep the marathon and everything--and really, if that means the Y&R marathon and one less bad movie, works for me.

So still waiting for Lily and Cane to fall on their faces.

Yea, if jess is ill she's in my prayers. I am glad Y&R is doing the temp casting--and gawd that's going to be interesting to see who they pick. I love the Jane E idea, too bad it can't happen.

• Members

I thought Katherine looked great in the Indian Queen look. The darker hair really suited her nicely when combined with make-up, unlike the other pic with the dark hair and the totally washed out complexion. I don't mind seeing Restless Style being used for background filler like this.

It really disappoints me that they are trying to pimp out Nikki and Victor as some kind of super couple. They lost that a long time ago with his constant abusive treatment of her. She deserves better and he deserves to be alone and miserable. They act like emotional abuse and physical abuse are two different things and one is acceptable while the other is not. Neither of them are.

• Members

I, also hope that Jess is not ill. If she is, I hope for a speedy recovery. If it IS contract related, I say LET HER GO, but ONLY if they cna secure Dickson to come back... otherwise, they need to pony up and keep Jess. At this point, we all know Dickson is DESPERATE for work, and I'm almost sure she's come back for less money that Walton is making now. So it wouldn't surprise me if the producers might use Dickson as leverage in negotiations. I certianly don't want Dickson back as a temp...it's gotta be all or nothing. Adair would be ok as a temp.

• Members

OMG!!! Jill FIRED all the Abbotts?! BITCH! And rehired Cane?! STUPID BITCH!! I don't think I've ever hated Jill more! I mean, that's that "love to hate" hatred :D God, she got me worked up so much! But in the end, her world begins to crumble! Buahahahahaha! And that Nikki line from the previews... AMAZING! :lol: I hope everyone leave Jill (and Cane) out in the cold once everything's said and done! :D

Oh and don't EVEN get me started on Adam... what an ungrateful BITCH as well! Geez! Heather should never look at him again. Loser...

Loved Billy, Chloe and Dee scenes... :D I'm glad how Billy quit and how he told Jill she won't see Dee again.

Oh and I looooved Lily rejecting Cane! Finally she's showing she has a brain! Although I have a feeling she'll change her mind down the road.......

Loved the show!!

• Members

I LOVED how Jack and Ashley confronted Jill. Priceless :)

But we all know she'll come crawling back just because she has absolutely no friends and nothing else but her job.

For once my life... I actually liked Lily. It's weird... but it won't last.

• Members

About Heather... yeah... she can't seem to resist coming back helping Adam, no matter how much he hurts her each time.

About Lily... I used to like her... when she first came to town and the whole thing with Kevin... that was great... and then her relationship with Daniel was also great... but I don't know... ever since I came back to Y&R in early 2008, she's been so ANNOYING! I guess she's been like that ever since she returned... (I mean, ever since Khalil returned)

Archived