Cady McClain Interview

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How interesting that Dixie/Cady was one of Megan's all time favorites. It just goes to show what a MASSIVE ego the woman has if she cannot take criticism for her work, and has to act out and be so vengeful about it. Oh well, at least I can take some comfort in the fact that the terrible Satin Slayer SL is what eventually did that petty bitch in...

• Members

Aww I love me some Cady McClain.

I officially blame Megan McT for Dixie most likely never coming back to AMC again. If it weren't for the horrible treatment of Brooke/Julia Barr (which was one thing Cady spoke out about)...and the Tad being a torturer...and just being a bitch to her it sounds like....then Dixie would still be alive! haha

• Members

I love that interview. It's right up there with Victoria Rowell's in my book. I love when the people who've earned their scars in the business drop the sugar and put some folks on blast.

And I love the fact that she's going back to school to finish her degree. Go Cady!

• Members

Agreed. I also love how professional Cady is, while she's blasting them. It didn't sound bitter or spiteful - she just said "Look - this is what I said, this is how they misinterpreted it, and this was their obvious reaction and retaliation". But she didn't stoop to hurling insults or belittling them, the way she/Dixie were belittled at the end. Love that woman.

• Members

Yes, because all the other names "McTravesty" or "McTrash" or even the dreaded "hack" are still too descriptive.

But "the writer" is generic, bland, totally nondescript and arouses absolutely no emotion of any kind. The best way to acknowledge "the writer's" horrid contribution to daytime is to simply not acknowledge her at all.

Cady's a genius for that! LOL! :lol:

Archived