ATWT: Week of January 26th

• Members

Btw..Dusty..this is not a Martha Byrne thread. :P

I havent watched all week unless you count watching parts of Monday online. I am just so sick of this show. I am so glad the show tanked in the ratings this week. The show is still a big mess with Goutman and Pissy at the helm.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Comments so far this week:

- Liked the Casey/Emily confrontation yesterday and Luke trying to help Jade get a job, then trying to be cupid for Casey and Allison. Liked Jade lying to Luke again -- the cousin/friend dynamic is always interesting. Liked Casey's I'm-no-good, self-deprecating self and Jade propping him up. When are they going to follow up on Allison being on the roof expecting Casey?

- I thought the judge was going to remove Johnny today from both parents and give him to the state! That would have been a good twist. Instead, looks like it's more same old, same old, only now Craig has custody. Johnny is going to grow up sooo messed up.

- I'm liking Paul more now that he's not quite so out there. Dusty is just mean to everyone and a fraud, he deserved to lose custody. I think the show may be really trying to redeem Craig -- I look forward to seeing how long they stick with it.

- Yay, Kim! But why is she always only on for one episode at a time with some fluffy scenes that are never followed up on again by the time she makes her next appearance in three weeks? It is so frustrating.

Archived