Days ...

• Members

Hey! I have watched Days in months and was wondering if some people could catch me up. I know about EJ and Nicole and her losing the baby, and Lucas and Chloe being together, and Brady being back. But any other info would be awesome. Also Luis from Passions who does he play on Days? Thank you so much :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this is a good recap:

Philip is now the CEO of Titan but Victor has installed Brady in as the asst CEO, setting up either a team of hunkitude or a rivalry. Meanwhile, Kate is recovering from a slight bout of near fatal cancer but her hunky doctor/boyfriend has eyes for Chloe, who is engaged to Lucas. Speaking of Lucas, Sami is in the witness protection program (after seeing a murder) with her hunky bodyguard, the FBI agent known as Rafe (Galen Gering). Sami is pregnant with EJ's child but no one knows she is pregnant even as Nicole is telling everyone she is pregnant even though she isn't. But she is being blackmailed by her doctor who knows the truth. John has decided he wants his memories back and is seeing a shrink who is sort of a mini marlena, while Marlena doesn't like this clone spending so much time around John (who has a hard time around Brady). Bo took a fall on his head and now has psychic visions. Abe is the Mayor after the real mayor was gunned down, but everyone thinks Stefano did it. The new face in town is Melanie, the squeaky voiced baddie who owns the green energy thingy Titan wants. So she is now at Titan also, enemy to Stephanie, Philip, Chelsea and other people I think. She is also Max's sister and lives with Maggie. Lexie is highly tense dealing with autistic Theo. Tony and Anna are blissfully happy and pop up semi-regularly to show how happy they are, although somehow Tony wants to meddle in the family dynamic. Doug and Julie are even happier as they pop up now and then to say hi. Steve and Kayla are on only slightly more than Tony/Anna or Doug/Julie and they are happy too raising their new child.

That about covers it.

Archived