ATWT: November Sweeps (SOW)

• Members

Carly/Jack/Janet

Carly is coping with the idea that Jack really is moving on and has fallen in love with this woman in a way that she didn't anticipate he would. What Jack is realizing is that he actually has with Janet something he wasn't looking for; a sense of being taken care of and of peace. Janet becomes a bigger threat to Carly than Carly understood. A lot of family turmoil gets stirred up as a result. As for wedding bells, Stay tuned. Janet's never been married. It's something she's wanted so that is certainly a possibility.

Paul/Meg

Paul continues to be struggling with the two sides of his character. He's very much in love with Meg, and he's had two unsuccessful stabs at being a father and really wants this to work. On the other hand, Paul is driven by all kinds of demons, and one of them is deep paranoia and rage at anyone who he feels is interfering with his plans. So you will see that tested in a big way. Meg wants Paul, but he always pushes her, and she really makes it clear that he's going to have to find a way to calm himself down.

Dusty/Emily/Johnny

Johnny is always on Dusty's mind; that doesn't go away. When you bring Dusty back, that is certainly something that he is always dealing with. He and Emily will continue to evolve "in their complicated way, and she and Paul have similar interests in mind, so there is that too." As for a Lucy recast...."No comment".

Luke/Noah/Allison/Casey

They have become a closer team. It becomes a matter of great importance to Luke to win this election, and the consequences of that spill over into a lot of bigger stories.... into Luke's relationship with his family. Luke has these problems in his past that he conquered, and when he feels like he's losing out on what he really wants more than anything --- which is to be with Noah and to be happy -- he's capable of being very self-destructive. They had a little bit of a lull in their front-and-center story. That's kicking up, so I would say "Let's follow it and have faith that the story will resolve in a realistic way".

Katie/Brad

Katie and Brad spiral off into unexpected complications because of Spencer, so that will take them into a new direction involving Henry and Vienna as well.

Holden/Lily

Lily and Holden are very much focused on their reconciliation and their family. They get pulled into Lucinda's issues and Luke's and Brian's and everybody else that surrounds them. They are dealing with trying to come back to a sense of normalcy, given that Carly was such a huge factor in their relationship.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly/Jack/Janet

Carly is coping with the idea that Jack really is moving on and has fallen in love with this woman in a way that she didn't anticipate he would. What Jack is realizing is that he actually has with Janet something he wasn't looking for; a sense of being taken care of and of peace. Janet becomes a bigger threat to Carly than Carly understood. A lot of family turmoil gets stirred up as a result. As for wedding bells, Stay tuned. Janet's never been married. It's something she's wanted so that is certainly a possibility.

Suck it Pissy. FCOL, doesn't anyone at ATWT understand the concept of inventing a NEW story? Carly screwing Holden was bad enough...now Jack's falling back to Plan-B-Janet? Boy...who didn't know that was going to happen? The only difference is this time Jack's started cheating earlier on his Plan-B-Girl. Which is actually fine. with. me. but it reduces this craptastic story to nothing but filler.

Nuke??? 10 to 1, Luke starts drinking again.

• Members

Well, now I know why MP was saying he doesn't want a insta-CarJack reunion. I don't know how you continue to watch this crap. We can't catch a break at all. I thought Jack was finally getting through his thick skull that he's supposed to be with Carly. How the HELL can he hook up with another "J" woman? Please PM me when CarJack's really reuniting because I refuse to get my hopes again.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!

All My Shadows, FLOVE your Brandon Walsh banner!

• Members

Apparently, I"m a sadomasochist. And there are (brief) times I don't even think Carjack fans are the worst off. I can't fathom being a Paul/Meg fan....he's friggin' insane and it would have broken my heart if Carjack lost a baby and Jack had been responsible in some way for it.

I had a grudging acceptance of Janet, as long as it was clear she was Jack's "friend with bennies". I'm sorry, but saying it's anything more than that to Jack is ridiculous. They don't have anything in common (well, until Janet got a coat of whitewash and became this "caring earth-mother" type.). Other than giving up on being pathetically hung up on Brad, she hasn't changed. She acts more like a teenager than an adult. Christ, if Dusty needed another "project", couldn't he just find Janet, and let Carjack FINALLY reunite? Janet may be a loose woman, but at least she's never been a professional whore.

• Members

The ONLY reason I'm still keeping this on my TIVO is the apparent continuing interaction of Paul and Emily. Even if I think WHY they are interacting is utter stupidity (they need to lose Meg and Dusty LOL!)

B/C the CarJack stuff reeks, Janet is pointless.

Archived