Guza Jr to DAYS?

• Members

Why even compare daytime with the best movies ever made? Why watch medical storylines when they can be seen on ER or Greys? Why write supercouples when they already exist in Diseny movies, etc, etc. You can compare everything on daytime with prime time or movies but for some reason you guys only like to bitch about the mobsters.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am stunned that people are rationalizing the idea of Guza writing Days. Stunned. Click-Boom was ELEVEN years ago, people. Since then, HBO and The Sopranos have turned Guza into the world's best-paid fan-fiction writer. He cannot stop fan-wanking Carmel-y, Sony Toprano and Jason Christ, Saviour of All Mankind. When the Gooz is forced to write for others, he rips off 24 and The Towering Inferno and a host of B-movies to do it.

I don't think he even really likes the characters he writes. I wouldn't wish Guza on any soap, least of all one I used to cherish.

• Members

Because that's my damn opinion.

You know, some of you kill me. You want everyone to listen to your opinion....and then say one word that you disagree with and then you say "Whydo you always bitch?!"

I'll watch what I want to watch, and bitch about what I want to bitch about. Thank you.

And......I will never seek your approval for doing either.

• Members

General HOSPITAL was around a looooooooong time before Grey's Anatomy or ER.

Guza has ripped plots right from the Godfather. Clink-boom is the biggest one that springs to mind. Hell, even Sonny is referred to as "The Godfather," by Spinelli.

I don't know what this "you guys," is supposed to mean. Did you just get a new labelmaker? Because it seems you're very label-happy.

I know I've personally ripped into GH for their blatant ripoffs of Pirates of the Carribbean as well as The Devil Wears Prada. The Mob squad is not exempt from that. Michael "Sonny" Corinthos = Michael Corleone + Sonny Corleone. Same damn thing. Guza's a hack. Better minds have thought this [!@#$%^&*] up before him, he just repackages it up and displays it.

• Members

I wasn't talking about just General Hospital, more about soaps in general. I'm not defending the GH mobsters or anything, I can't stand them, mainly because of how unrealstic they are. I just don't get why the mob-stories get so much blame (again, not speaking about just GH).

Archived