AMC: Monday, August 4, 2008

• Members

I agree that this stroy is functioning as a real umbrella and I also thought Monday's episode was really good. I love how Amanda L Beall connects the scenes so the episodes have a good flow and I have never found her dialogue to be "hip and flip" as a certain poster keeps insisting, despite all evidence to the contrary (Hi, Sin!).

ITA that Jesse is behaving in character and he is bringing a more realistic attitude to law enforcement than AMC has had since McT's last stint where everyone got away with their crimes.

As far as likability goes, I still like Tad, Jake, Jesse, Angie, Adam, Erica and Jack.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Despite evidence to the contrary? Never mind that long ass post I did several weeks back with actual "hip and flip" dialog I pulled from Beall written transcripts? :unsure: Whatever. She's gone.

R. Sinclair's Agenda - 1

Steve's Beall Lover Agenda - BIG FAT ZERO! :lol:

Feel free to ride her coattails to Y&R. Beallzebub will need your unwaivering support since those fans are about as welcoming as a sack of spiked balls to the head when it comes to new writers. I can picture it now. Katherine about Jill: "It's about time I narc on that skank. I run this bitchtatorship!"

Archived