AMC: Interview with Brian Gaskill

• Members

Soap jumper Brian Gaskill sat down for an interview with me at the The All My Children History Project.

He talked about what prompted him to leave AMC, and why he turned down the offer to reprise his role as Bobby in 2003.

Gaskill is known for runs on Port Charles (as Rafe), ATWT (as BJ) and B&B (as Oscar).

So check it out HERE when we ask the question, Where Are They Now?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great piece! I remember being so surprised when the guy from the flop Models Inc showed up on AMC, but I loved him in the role. It's too bad he didn't come back in 2003--that was a wasted of potential. I love Christian Campbell too but he just NEVER clicked as Bobby or the show (and they never gave hi much to do anyway--maybe with Brian returning they woulda0

• Members

Great interview! You did an awesome job. I met him in 1994 I think and he was a nice guy. I actually felt bad for him because he was wearing leather pants and it was like 95 degrees out. You could tell he was getting uncomfortable because the air conditioning wasn't working very well.

• Members

That was a fantastic interview. Thank you for posting it. I agree that Bobby Warner should return to Pine Valley. I've been a fan of Brian Gaskill since he first played Bobby (I didn't see him on Models, Inc.), and I had a little trouble watching nu-Bobby (although the actor who played him was good).

Loretta

• Members

Mr. Gaskill was awesome, we set up the whole thing in only about a day. I can only imagine how things could have turned out had Brian returned as Bobby, and the role not recast in 2003. Christian had so many other obligations going... he was offsreen so much for Reefer Maddness in that first year. It really halted sl's for Anita, and any potential for a reunion with Sam... one of AMC's great untold stories.

Archived